Jaguars vs Vikings

Minnesota
Vikings
(7-6)
Jacksonville
Jaguars
(2-11)

14 Responses to “Jaguars vs Vikings”

I heard Blake improved today. No pick-6, apparently. Jags will have another # 3 pick for Dave Caldwell in next year’s draft.

2. Andrea says:

Hard to believe, but the Jags are a better football team than the 49er’s.

Gotta admit they are a “SPECIAL” team and can’t say enough about the leadership potential that drives them to lose just about every game…must be great being a JAX FAN…NOT! Congrats on their 8th straight loss and ticets at $20.00! They haven’t won since Dec. 2015…

4. jp says:

Jaguars are the prime example of a group of teams that represent a cultural rejection of TT. They will take drug users and assult felons and lose rather than win with TT. I trully believe TT was a victim of the Obama ERA whereby the USA became a loser and there was no place for the TT type winners.

There is no way in the world Trump can change the NFL for the better. Impossible. Never gonna happen.

Looking forward to seeing Tebow in the World Series.

Go Tebow !!!

• Danny says:

It’s better to let the NFL collapse under the weight of its own ineptitude.

As far as Trump goes, I don’t think he will be doing the NFL any favors. IF he sees the NFL spinning out of control I think he would just step out of the way.

Yes, Tebow to the World Series! The ratings would be phenomenal!

I’ve started to hear rumblings about a Super Bowl boycott already. Personally I don’t have any vested interest in the NFL anymore and will certainly spend whatever day it is enjoying a worthwhile activity such as doing some research on spring training coming up in the middle of February.

Well…I can dream, can’t I?lol;D