Tim Tebow – Desire to Succeed (HD)

Link To All he does is win

21 Responses to “Tim Tebow – Desire to Succeed (HD)”

Great posts, Buzzy! Exceptionalism describes Tebow!!!

2. Tisa says:

Did Ya”ll see the media buzz about Tebow trying out for baseball? True or untrue, Buzzy?

I wanted him to do that 4 years ago. He can succeed at many things.

Part of why I wanted Tebow to pursue MLB is that success there would show the world what a winner the NFL turned away.

• Brandi says:

It’s definitely true. In fact he already had a workout with the Dodgers and an Independent League Team has already made him an offer and their thing is a half a dozen of their Players have ended up Playing Major League Baseball.

It’s a real thing.

Hi Tisa! Does this mean we are going to see him year around? Great idea!!!:D

3. Danny says:

That’s what Adam schefter is reporting. He’s invited 30 teams to watch his tryout. That would be amazing if he could pull it off. He’s as great athlete so if anyone could do it at this point in his career, Tebow can.

MLB, I suspect, is more competitive than the NFL, because of the minor leagues. Instead of pig-headed GMs, talent is discovered under the crucible of competition.

4. Tisa says:

When Tebow was in Denver he used to go over to the
    Rockies practice field and work out with the players taking batting practice. There was discussion then that if the NFL didn’t work out he should try baseball.

5. Danny says:

How Tebow managed to keep this under the radar is incredible in itself. I wonder if his work with Tom House had any influence in his decision to try baseball?

I haven’t seen too much info. Any guess what level of team and contract he is looking for? Probably not, because we never really have had that kind of info.

I’d like to see him being patient and diligent while getting a very fair opportunity.

Glad he found a way around the NFL…FINALLY!!! It sure was quiet and what a SURPRISE TOO!!! GO TEBOW!!!

6. TheMascotArmy says:

Baseball would be nice because the talent evaluators aren’t math morons. The metrics are better. Nobody will get bogged down in completion% type nonsense. That would be like ignoring OBP and RBIs and focusing on Ks.
    Go Tebow, f the NFL idiots!

7. Bill Stacy says:

Sorry is it just me? Really bummed about this. I want to see him play QB in the NFL I just question the timing of this announcement. Really sucks because I was hoping he would have some interest in the next month? No doubt if he got a real chance he would prove all the haters wrong.

I share your sentiment, but he can’t wait forever. It appears he looked at this year’s football options and saw none.

• David says:

I agree with you Bill. The good thing is that he can play both sports if he wishes, but it will take a really good offer to get him to drop ESPN in midseason.
      Preseason games start on Thursday 7PM. The Broncos named Sanchez the starter for their first game Thurs. 9PM at Chicago.

Maybe he will do both and that IS GOOD NEWS!!!