Braves will attend Tim Tebow tryout

Link To

8 Responses to “Braves will attend Tim Tebow tryout”

Great news !!! Go Tebow !!!!

2. Danny says:

I’m confident that Tebow will do well. He’s a professional athlete and he will be able to perform to the best of his abilities.

Look for him to get signed by somebody. Only 5 days until the tryout!

3. Brandi says:

I’m expecting it’ll be the Rays (because they want a new stadium & signing Tim all but guarantees it) or Dodgers (who have already seen Tim, were interested in signing him at the time and will be attending).

But interestingly there have lots of positive commentary among Braves Media.

Sounds really promising and believe there is nothing Tebow can’t accomplish when he sets his mind to something! GBPTT!!!

• Brandi says:

The Blue Jays GM called Tim’s swing “amazing”. Now there are some of the usual suspects of his detractors (mostly NFL Media) finding Scouts who’ll say he doesn’t have a chance. That actually all started after the Blue Jays GM made his comments to the Toronto Star.

Same nonsense as always. 🙁

• Bubbaelvis says:

Par for the course when it comes to Tebow. It is hard to understand the hate directed towards this humble, hard working, clean young man. This is no publicity stunt as some are saying. He doesn’t need a stunt to drum up publicity. All he has to do is show up somewhere. Anyway, after seeing his swing on YouTube I predict he will have several teams to choose from after his workout. Does anyone know if he is interested in pitching? Anyway, I also can see him in the majors in a year or less. He will accelerate the process with his work ethic. Based on what I am reading from folks who have been training him, he is a natural. I am pulling for him to make it and bid time.

4. TheMascotArmy says:

If the rays sign him, I’d be pretty psyched. I could watch his Durham Bulls games as he gets promoted.