Colts vs. Eagles 2015 NFL Preseason Week 1 highlights

Link To

12 Responses to “Colts vs. Eagles 2015 NFL Preseason Week 1 highlights”

Buttfumble stinks and yet he still has a job!:(

2. bubbaelvis says:

I don’t understand and will never understand why this guy isn’t playing in the NFL. He just oozes leadership. The energy and intensity he plays with is so far beyond what you see out of Sanchez and Bradford and Barkley. All no guts, no glory Chip Kelly had to do was start Tebow and his season would have gone a lot better. That team would have rallied around him and played their hearts out like he does. The city would have loved him. I will never understand it.

• David says:

The intensity definitely changes when Tebow is playing.

Agreed and makes it worth your time to actually pay attention to an otherwise boring game jmo, David! Never liked to watch football until “TEBOW TIME”!!!:D

• David says:

I never watched much NFL either until Tim shocked the NFL. Since I’ve been looking at the stats, I see why. I don’t want to watch a grown man throw 6-8 yards in the air with 16 interceptions per season. I can go see that at my local high school and save hundreds of dollars.

Agree totally, bubbaelvis. Defies definition that is for certain except extreme bias which we already know is out there and maybe it is time to vote w/ur wallet…HA! Will see how Target fairs after most of their customers do same…HMMM!

3. Danny says:

My favorite play was the touchdown run. I could tell he was so stoked when he scored.

I’ve been looking around for a while now and can’t find the video of the play breakdown of Tim’s touchdown. It was uploaded the following day after this game. It was on the same page as some other play breakdowns from that game. I think it was from bleeding green nation. Perhaps some of the super sleuths out here can find it and post it.

Buzzy Says Its on Here if I can fimd it.

4. Alan says:

Yes ck, trying to erase the facts like in the old Soviet Union.

5. Danny says:

ck: That thought did cross my mind

All: As I was digging through TZ I saw this old link from David O that is similar to the original link posted, but without the graphics, so it shows Tebow’s TD without the graphic blotting out the first half of the play

6. David says:

The Broncos drafted Paxton Lynch QB last night. Now they have 3 quarterbacks that have thrown more interceptions than touchdowns in at least one of their seasons. The probable starter, Sanchez, has done it twice in the NFL.