Peyton Manning suffers dent to his wholesome image

Link To

10 Responses to “Peyton Manning suffers dent to his wholesome image”

He is one sick puppy and reminds me of the quote: “Be sure your sin will find you out”; i.e., shouted from the “rooftops” or in this instance on national TV! (Notice, they never apologize for lying!) Think I would believe someone who has a credentialed MD after their name than a conniving “Pizza-Maker” who, along w/Brady, manages to get the rules changed for their benefit using whatever means possible, jmo!:(
    Had to escape to Mexico…HMMM!

For 20 years they tell us he’s squeeky clean, even though this info has always been out there.

It’s just a time when the Left is working to tear things down, one after another. Listening to ESPN radio is like being stuck in the communist lounge at UC Santa Cruz.

For 100 years the progressives have shelled the fortress of western civilization, and the walls are starting to give way. What happened to Tebow was part of this. Scalia another.

3. Sam says:

Thank you for deleting sherri’s message Buzzy!

Here’s a poem worth considering that I just read in an email…”The World Is Mine”; author is unknown.

5. Andrea says:

I’m having a good laugh at the mainstream media’s go to guy in this Peyton Manning matter – Chris Kluwe.

From what I remember Kluwe (or should I say clueless) was the Viking in the locker room having a good ole time with the Penn State situation where young boys were raped. Kluwe cut out the back of his pant uniform exposing his brains and harassing a trainer on the Vikings who had worked at Penn State.

Mainstream sports media hero Chris Kluwe.

And I thought “Pizza-Maker” was sick…prefer to avoid The NFL (National Felons League) due to how corrupt they have become!:(