FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY TIM TEBOW WON A NFL PLAYOFF GAME

BY NICK PETRUSEVSKI ON 9 JANUARY 2016 UNDER NFL

he 2015-2016 NFL playoffs start today. It’s like Christmas morning for every NFL fan. With that being said four years ago today something very magical happened. Tim Tebow won a playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The entire 2011 season was a crazy one for the Denver Broncos, but somehow, someway they were able to win when it mattered most.

People call me crazy, but I would love to have Tim Tebow as my quarterback. He has so much belief and faith in himself and his teammates, it’s contagious. I remember when the Broncos faced the Bears that season. The Broncos needed two touchdowns and a field goal just to tie the game with under four minutes left. Tebow used his magic to do just that and he led the Broncos to an overtime victory.

In 2011, in Denver, in the fourth quarter it was known as ‘Tebow Time.’ Don’t believe me

Watch Below

11 Responses to “FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY TIM TEBOW WON A NFL PLAYOFF GAME”

1. Andrea says:

And the mainstream sports media went beserk.

2. David says:

I definitely saw Tim Tebow and Adam Gase hugging in that video.

3. Danny says:

Amazing game. I remember it like it was yesterday.

4. bubbaelvis says:

When I see that game I just don’t understand why no one will take a chance on him. Before the game there was talk of benching Tebow if he started out slow. The pressure on this 23 year old kid was enormous. He overcame the pressure of not only the playoff but of the benching threat. I saw where the owner of the Texans said they need a franchise QB. Well, Mr. McNair look no further. Tebow would come cheap and would give his all to any team wise enough to give him the keys.

• Lynn B. says:

It may be a mistake on Tim’s part to play cheap. At first, it seemed wise when he signed with the Patriots, but if he really wants to play he does not portray himself as a winner if he agrees to a loser’s pay. Those things do not always work as we think.

5. TheMascotArmy says:

He’s talented, wins, doesn’t turn it over, is extremely coachable, a great leader and locker room presence, is better under pressure, plays for league minimum, is an amazing person, and any coach would get all the credit for any success. It’s win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win.

And yet, the decision makers all turn their noses up at him for guys like mallet and weeden because they’re afraid that the cool kids might think they’re making a mistake. The NFL is pathetic.

6. bubbaelvis says:

Not surprised. I think the Niners would like to salvage Kapernick and Kelly’s offense fits him. I would not be shocked if he brings in Tebow for insurance. I know he said some crappy things about Tim when the Eagles released him and I don’t know why but there is more to that story. I believe Kelly actually liked what he saw in Tebow but was under-minded. I have a feeling Shurmur had a lot to do with it. Anyway, the past is the past.
    Hue Jackson had good things to say about Tim when he coached the Raiders. Cleveland needs a QB and a Leader. The L.A. Rams and Texans also need a QB and leadership. I’m still holding on to my belief that Tebow will play again in the NFL.

• brandi says:

The decision maker on the Roster for the Browns now is the guy who was their General Counsel 2 weeks ago who now has the same job Elway does with the Broncos. And the 2nd biggest voice on those decisions is the man who was Billy Beane’s Assistant GM, the “Geek” who inspired “Moneyball”. So a Lawyer and a Baseball Stats guy are now the Browns decision makers of Cleveland Football.

Who knows? Maybe it would take two people who have nothing to do with Football to bring Tim back to the NFL. Of course if that happened, just wait for the snarky comments from the Tebow Detractors peanut gallery. 🙂