Tim Tebow New Web Site

Link To

36 Responses to “Tim Tebow New Web Site”

1. Danny says:

It’s been a while since his site was updated so I guess it was about time.

I found it interesting in Tim’s bio it leaves out the Eagles as a team he played for while including the Broncos, Jets and Patriots. Wonder if anyone else caught that.

However, the merchandise side of the site run by TD Autographs has plenty of Eagles #11 gear. That also list the Eagles as one of the teams that he played for.

As his foundation is gaining more traction and exposure, he seems to be putting himself out there more for speaking engagements/appearances, etc. I’m sure he’s always been in demand for those type of things and this just organizes it for him a lot better.

I do hope this doesn’t mean he’s giving up pro football altogether. He certainly did earn a spot on the Eagles this year and as the season wore on it was very apparent that the Eagles could have used him.

2. Danny says:

Well, again, one of my posts went into moderation, and now deleted.

It continues to get more frustrating to post out here. Buzzy, hope you get this spam thing figured out soon!

Since I started positing here, I’ve posted a LOT of positive Tebow content which has provided valuable and sometimes lively discussion topics for all here.

There’s software available to combat spam. A quick Google search will be a good start. If you want to shut off commenting altogether, that’s fine with me too. That might be the only way to totally control the spam coming into the site.
    Buzzy Says Sorry sometimes there is 2 or 300 spams and i delete 20 at a time i try to look for users but i miss some

You are not the only one and totally agree!:( Was going to ask Tisa about posting elsewhere too!!!

• Tisa says:

CK, if you want to talk Tebow with really nice people (except for one) this is the place. I don’t post on any of the other sites because you will get Jason like comments a good part of the time. One of the other Tebow related sites is a bunch of gossipy, totally vulgar women. I think Timmy would blush beat red if he read some of the stuff I saw the couple of time I did check it out. I have a few Tweeps that I tweet with but that’s it.

Again, “awaiting moderation”…

• Danny says:

From the link:

“One hundred percent it’s all on my shoulders,” Kelly said. “It’s the same thing I said a year ago, it’s unacceptable … If it’s “NOT GOOD ENOUGH”, it’s “NOT GOOD ENOUGH”(caps Danny emphasis). But I’m going to continue to work as hard as I can and show up early in the morning, and leave late at night, and continue to work.”

AND, Kelly adds:

“I wish I had (the answer). If I did, we’d go fix it. Obviously we’re not doing a good enough job coaching them.”

Ahem, you had the answer…you had the team, just needed the leader…Tim Tebow.

Bradford the pre-season wonder, crashed to earth in the regular season. Sanchez performed exactly to expectations. See the Tampa Bay game for reference. The other quarterbacks Kelly shuffled in during the season didn’t even get to play a down.

I can’t help but think he wonders what could have been. Shurmur and Sanchez sure pulled a number on Kelly.

4. jp says:

My posts are deleted too

5. Danny says:

From the link:

AND, Kelly adds:

Ahem, you had the answer…you had the team, just needed the leader…Tim Tebow.

Leadership and grace under pressure seem to be qualities that modern football pundits have written off as non-existent. What’s crazy is that they are very nearly the most important aspect og QB play.

Today, everyone loves Brady because he has the fashionable QB style. But before they recognized that, he had won 3 AFC championships and was credited mostly for not messing stuff up.

6. Andrea says:

I for one will give Buzzy a break. For all I know he may have a full time job or maybe two or three jobs and he may be doing this Tebowzone in his spare time. I have no clue if Buzzy has much free time at all. Thanks what you are doing Buzzy – it’s not Buzzy’s fault – it is those lousy spam people’s fault.

I remember once there was a page set up on the computer to honor/remember a fallen sailor and the spam artists got on there and posted the vilest, crude filthy language I have ever seen in my life.

Well, it is possible that is the case and, if so, I stand corrected and will offer my apologies…just frustrating at times and we tend to get a little “testy”! Thanks Andrea for always knowing the right thing to say.:)

7. Anne says:

I also want to thank Buzzy… It’s nice to have a place to commiserate with fellow Tebow fans, and I’m sure Buzzy is doing the best he can dealing with the spam.

• jp says:

I like Buzzy especially when he talks about Davie GM of the Jags. Is it true BB made the pro bowl? Greatest garbage time qb in history. Bradford not far behind… Philly sports mouths like The”Polish Rifle”
      actually think he is playing well and will be back… 2nd year in a row a lousy Wash team knocked Philly out of the playoffs I think the Pilly fans are in for a 10-12 year drought like the Jags the Cutler Bears the Saafford Lions and the Rivers Volts.et al…. do the Pilly fans actually
      believe TT couldn’t get the birds into the playoffs in that putrid division?

• Adam says:

I agree. I really appreciate this site. I check it every day, hoping for good news…

8. Sherri says:

Great news! The League is FINALLY getting some big time press!!

“The League: A proposed new football league referred to as The League was trying to organize over the past year or two with teams to be concentrated in the eastern half of the United States (Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, the South and Florida). Original plans were to have 12 to 16 teams with each team having an upper and lower level minor league team within close proximity. Each team would also have an affiliation with developmental leagues to be organized in Eastern Europe, South Asia and Africa. Six southern teams were to be located in Memphis, Mobile, Miami, Orlando, Charleston (SC) and the Tidewater area. The League then decided to start in Florida with only minor league teams for its first season in 2016. One of the teams was to be called the Florida Black Bears and based in Ocala. There had been no updates on The League over the past few months.”

Burke Garner ‏@BeezyBGarner

Mccarron went 36-4 at Bama and Osweiler went 7-8 at Ariz st…yet Osweiler goes 3 rounds higher…classic example of overhyping measurables

10. Shaztah says:

Chip Kelly got fired today. Guess he wasn’t good enough. He should have kept Tim and he would have won more games. I think he lost his team when he cut Tim and made the comments that he did. All of those players saw Tim out perform even Sanchez.

11. Tisa says:

Chip is gone!!!!! Long term posters, you know when the man that used to do this site was not able to do it anymore Buzzy stepped up and took the responsibility to keep it going. We would not have this site if it was not for him and I appreciate his efforts. I don’t know what is going on but we need to be patient. ( I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if Jason did something?) Firing Chip- Tebow fans knew who wasn’t good enough all along. I read a post by an Eagle fan last week that said that Chip saw Bradford as “his guy” and that Tebow was doing so well he got rid of him because he was afraid he would cause the fans to turn on Bradford and not give him a chance. I think there may be a bit of truth to that. Anyway-it couldn’t have happened to a better man!

Tisa: Agree, if it was not for Buzzy…u have a point since he is so against what this site represents and wouldn’t put it past him (J)either!
      Then the news about Kelly and guess he is getting the treatment he was so eager to dish out! If only he had done the right thing instead of the WRONG!!! Think the outcome would have been a lot different imo.

I was thankful to Chip Kelly for giving Tebow an opportunity this summer, and then astonished at the way it ended. Kelly was apparently pissed off because Tebow was popular. Great priorities, Chip! You weren’t good enough for the NFL. Maybe give Candada a try.

Another coach wins the Darwin award. Who is next? Rex Ryan? John Fox? Mike McCoy? Jeff Fisher had plenty of opportunity to go with Tebow.

• The Mascot Army says:

What do you think about this theory…

Chip had been intrigued by Tebow for years, but the player personnel guy Roseman (owner Lurie likes this guy) didnt like Tebow and drafted Barkley tgo end the Tebow temptations. Then Chip got his personenel guy Marynowitz (an alabama guy, can appreciate Tebow) this year (and Roseman demoted = bad blood) and they brought in Tebow for a look. Chip defended Tebow all preseason until that final preseason game where Tebow excelled, and then like a light switch voted Tebow off the island. I think Lurie and Roseman vetoed Tebow and Chip had to do it. Lurie probably figured Tebow wouldnt win the job and so he could maintyain the illusion that Chip/Marynowitz were in charge of personnel. Tebow won it convincingly, forcing Lurie’s hand.
      As the season went on with immobile Bradford not working in Chip’mobile QB requiring system, tensions, blame, and resentment had to grow.
      Chip has said recently that he really wasnt in charge of personnel and had to run things by Lurie. Both Chip and Marynowitz were fired.

I can buy this. Maybe Chip will bring in Tebow to his next stop.

That’s an interesting theory and possibility. It may explain the facts better than anything else.

But Chip delivered unhelpful words on the way out. Saying a guy isn’t good enough for third string is a major insult, especially before bringing Stephen whats-his-name.

I’ve always wanted to believe the happier possibilities about Tebow, but since 2011 it’s been relentlessly disappointing. This guy needs to be on a team. His performance will do the talking.

Sage: What a turn of events and, yes, who is next! It states: “Touch not my annointed” and think it means just that!!!:)

• Danny says:

Tebow would have moved mountains for Kelly. Giving Tebow a shot was the right thing to do and I applaud Kelly for signing him. TT proved himself worthy of a roster spot and the way it went down at the end was absolutely wrong.

A lot of Eagles players are ecstatic about Kelly’s firing. I’m sure the Tebow release wasn’t the only thing as all had their issues with Kelly. However, I’m sure for some that had to stick in their craw a little bit.

Some like Sanchez and Shurmur are thrilled that they believe they are running the show now.

Nothing specific here, but Tebow’s got a smile, and there are some hopeful thoughts.

14. Danny says:

Chip Kelly, not good enough.

The type of offense Kelly wanted to run, TT was the man to do it. Lots of people on Twitter tonight are agreeing.

Kelly outsmarted himself, listened to Shurmur and Sanchez, or both.

All he needed to do with give Tebow the keys to the offense and with the running backs the Eagles had, they could have set modern day rushing records. Also with the defense the Eagles had, they would have dominated all season like they did the first few games.

We’ll never know for sure. But it would have been fun to watch.

15. Danny says:

A blurb from ABC News this morning listing a number of bad decisions that Kelly made this season, one of them releasing Tim Tebow….

Since March 2014, Kelly released three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson, traded two-time All-Pro running back LeSean McCoy, didn’t re-sign 2014 Pro Bowl wideout Jeremy Maclin, cut two-time Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis and traded quarterback Nick Foles and a 2016 second-round draft pick for Sam Bradford.

He also gave big money in free agency to running back DeMarco Murray and cornerback Byron Maxwell. Murray has been a bust and Maxwell has underperformed. Kelly even signed Tim Tebow, but released him after he won the competition for the No. 3 quarterback job.

16. Andrea says:

I’m surprised that they fired Chip Kelly before the season ended. I agree with Sage that he gave Tebow a chance but the way he talked about Tebow after releasing him was unprofessional.

I knew Kelly was a goner when he kept Sanchez as a QB. To think Sanchez actually gets a paycheck with the way he stinks up the joint is beyond me.

I had to laugh at Tisa ‘s remark that Jason may have something to do with the spam attack – I was thinking the same thing.

17. Bubbaelvis says:

I appreciated Chip giving Tim a shot. It remains a mystery to me that he did not keep him and an even bigger mystery that he had to say he needed more reps, he wasn’t good enough, etc. Maybe now that he is no longer with the Eagles he will give us the scoop on Tebow’s release. Probably won,t, but I would love to hear the real reason.
    I hope Tim gets another chance. He is obviously a much better QB then he was in Denver and he wasn’t bad there. There is no rational reason for him not to be playing.