TEBOWMANIA – Tim Tebow’s grand entrance! .

Link To

13 Responses to “TEBOWMANIA – Tim Tebow’s grand entrance! .”

People like John McCain, Jeb Bush and Mitch McConnell call him a jackass, but they could not be further from the truth. He is likely the most articulate and intelligent elected official in Washington.

I urge anyone to watch this video. It’s 59 minutes, but if you click on the settings icon (shaped like a sun) you can speed it up. I viewed at 1.25 speed.

Ted Cruz is eloquent, and he has the courage to expose what’s going on in Washington, much of it horrific.

Hey Sage, Cruz is a viable contender imho.

• TheMascotArmy says:

I like him. Did you know that Alan Dershowitz said he was among smartest students he’d ever had at Harvard law, and off the charts brilliant? He said he’d win debates against professors.
      I’d rather have a guy who could mop the floor with the other guy in debates than have some other “electable” guy who struggles to remember the talking points and jokes that were spoon fed to him pre-debate.

TheMascotArmy: No wonder he dissected the whole of DC exposing what everyone pretty much suspected and now happens to be known as “THE TRUTH” WHICH IS NOTHING GETS ACCOMPLISHED UNLESS YOU ARE A MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR WHO IS FAVORED USING OUTRIGHT BRIBES ETC.! WILL GLADLY DONATE TO CRUZ AND HAVE DONE SO!!!
        HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE B/C PU IS JEOPARDIZING ALL W/LATEST TACTICS AND CAN’T BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF INCOMPETENCE AND ZERO LEADERSHIP IN THE WH!

That was a great clip Buzzy and that is why they will never shut down “Tebowmania” no matter how hard they try…GBPT!

3. bubbaelvis says:

It is still unbelievable that he is not playing in the NFL. I will never be convinced he is not good enough. I just re-watched his preseason appearances and he looked good, real good. That last game against the Jets should have put him on the roster but I think the other QB’s probably didn’t want to hear the Tebow chants like in this video clip. When Chip said he wasn’t good enough maybe he meant not good enough to start right now. Surely, he doesn’t believe a guy who played like that isn’t good enough to be 3rd string. Anyway, I did notice that the Eagles haven’t assigned #11 to anyone yet.

• Danny says:

bubbaelvis, I really didn’t think about his #11 not being reissued. That would have been the ultimate final statement of “don’t come back”.

Except for the star players, I don’t know how much discretion that players have when choosing their jersey numbers. For the new players coming in, it very well could be that coach says “You get to choose from x,y,or z” and none of the options were #11.

Speculation, but interesting nevertheless. We do a great job of speculation out here!

4. Bigfan says:

Jersey numbers mean a lot “Good JuJu” I have heard of stories like a player buying a new car for another just to have a certain number and others just bought for a hefty sum. Apparently happens more than we know.