Mike&Mike

Link To Video

10 Responses to “Mike&Mike”

David: That is a great angle and will have to say it is a keeper! HE SHOWED THEM ALL BY THAT PERFECTLY THROWN TD RIGHT IN TRAFFIC–NO WONDER SANCRAPPER/BRADFORD BECAME WORRIED…NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!!
      And, plus, the interview afterwards was ALL TEBOW!!!

Not drinking the Kool-Aid!!! Mike & Mike are the “HAMSTER ON THE WHEEL” AND SPINNING LOTS OF CR**! Don’t think I have ever watched them and now, why would I? UGH!

• Danny says:

It’s a good thing for Golic that the segment was only about 2 minutes long. Just the mention of Tebow’s name just sent the hamsters in Golic’s head spinning so fast it just about exploded!

Me either ck, he has always been a Tebow hater, he knows his ratings go up with his comments about Tim. Quit watching this show back when Tin was with the Broncos! The other Mike used to like Tebow, but Folic turned him against Tebow. My hubby still loves his niners so he won’t give up on the NFL, but he does get angry at what has been done to Tim! The haters train has left the gate again and Chip’s lies only fueled it more!

Tawk2: Thanks for the info. and like you, don’t want to keep rewarding the misguided anti-everything Tebow minority! It was sure great getting to watch him play even if short lived and he still can do the impossible given all the obstacles…Thank God on that!:D

2. Andrea says:

If I remember correctly, Golic’s son was invited to the veterans combine and stunk up the joint. Whenever I see Golic on the TV I am reminded of the old saying – ” a mind is a terrible thing to waste”.