Is ex-Eagle Tim Tebow dating Olivia Culpo, a former Miss USA, Miss Universe?

What is ex-Eagles and Jets quarterback Tim Tebow doing with his copious free time? Nope,he didn’t sign with the Dallas Cowboys like the governor of Texas suggested.

olivia culpo

A Better Pix

Instead, according to Terez Owens, he’s now rumored to be dating Olivia Culpo, better known as the woman who won Miss USA in 2012 and who was then named Miss Universe later that year. She’s also the ex-girlfriend of music star Nick Jonas who made headlines on Sunday when she nearly fainted on the red carpet at the 2015 Emmys.

“We’re being told Tim and Olivia have been spotted together on several occasions,” the site reported, “and in typical Tebow fashion, he’s not rushing to settle down quite yet says our source.”

Here’s a look at Tebow’s potential new girlfriend:

Tim Tebow rebounds from NFL breakup with Olivia Culpo

Buzzy Says : Dont Get Upset Ladies

24 Responses to “Is ex-Eagle Tim Tebow dating Olivia Culpo, a former Miss USA, Miss Universe?”

1. Larry says:

Terez Owens published the original article about this and they got the info from a Tebow forum that I visit occasionally where this subject has been the talk of the forum for over 2 months. (The women over there are very good detectives. They knew about Tim being signed by the Pats at least a day before it went public and knew about Tim getting a workout by the Eagles about a full week before the news broke.) There is genuine reason to believe that Tim is dating this woman, which will not go over well w/many TTF donors, the churches & Christian charities that Tim speaks at, or his more devout/traditional Christian fans in general. I count myself among both the first group and last group, and if Tim really is dating this woman, I will seriously question if he still believes what he claims-or, at the very least, question his judgment.

What started the forum’s discussion of this was the fact that most of Tim’s family and closest friends suddenly started following Olivia Culpo on social media in July, right around the time a nude photoshoot she did for a men’s magazine was released online. What most convinced people on the TT forum there was something going on w/OC was when Tim’s sister Christy followed OC on twitter. Christy’s a missionary who isn’t even active on twitter and, prior to following Olivia, only followed 12 people. If OC’s just a casual friend or acquaintance of TT’s, why would Christy be following her? She’s never even followed his past known girlfriends. OC heavily promoted the nude photoshoot on her social media accounts, so Tim’s inner circle, & Tim himself, have to know about this. She’s also done other questionable stuff, both in her work life and her personal life.

These 2 probably met through their mutual involvement in the L.A.-based Judah Smith Bible Study and a related group called Hillsong. And, for anyone not familiar w/JS or Hillsong, they’re fairly controversial for veering away from Scripture in certain key areas.

All that being said, if Tim’s dating OC, he certainly has a type. OC’s almost a lookalike of his earlier alleged girlfriend, actress/model Camilla Belle who also used to date a Jonas brother.

2. Bigfan says:

I bet Timmy’s Mom has something to say about this?? If she is an item??

• Larry says:

Up until this year, I’d have thought that, too. But neither of the Tebow parents have shown any sign of being bothered by their daughter Katie getting her stripper-sized post-divorce implants earlier this year or in finding out that Robby’s apparently had a secret son living in Denver for the past 3 years, so maybe their standards aren’t so high?

Kinda funny. In my background, stuff like that is risque if not taboo, but it does not seem to be the case in a lot of modern church settings.

There are different ways to be humble, I guess.

Sage: Reminds me of one of those very “convenient” religions like what is passing through DC, NY, and now Philly…jmho (emphasis on humble)

For a guy like Tim to work so hard for so long to be completely “ripped,” it’s understandable that he has a taste for bodacious bods.

My younger sister (by 10 years) had a nice slender figure, but after she started doing cross-training after a bunch of kids, she’s pretty ripped, like her husband. I can tell they’re a happier couple because of it.

Why am I discussing this? Lots of empty space in the Tebowzone forum to fill.

• tisa says:

Larry, I have seen and heard many of the same things you have written about. The thing that concerns me the most is the Judah Smith connection. It is a fact that Timmy, Robby, and Katie have all become involved with this person- by evidence in their own social media accounts- not rumor. This guy is a pastor to celebrities and lives high on the hog. My pastor calls this ” prosperity gospel”. Because I contribute to the TTF, I did some research on him and listened to several of his sermons on line. The most disturbing thing I heard is the fact that he preaches that God is not concerned about sin because he sent His Son to die on the cross as payment for our sins once and for all. He goes on to say that the fact most of us concern ourselves with trying not to sin frustrates God because He’s already dealt with it. Therefore, you can do whatever you want as long as you contribute lots of money to the Judah Smith “ministry”. This is, of course, a perversion of the gospel. Celebrities in his church pretty much do whatever they want. If you believe this, of course you can have a relationship with a woman who has a nude photo publication, a son out of wedlock, etc. I wish Timmy would wake up and get away from this man. I do not know if Timmy is dating this woman or not. But if he is and keeping it a secret so we will continue to think he is what he says he is and keep on supporting him I will be very angry. What concerns me right now is the fact that when my 15 year old grandson logged on the internet this week to see if Timmy got picked up by a team, he was treated to an article and pictures of Timmy and his half naked girlfriend. If this is not true, I expect the Tebow folks to refute it publicly and condemn the smear campaign very soon. If they don’t, I will assume there is nothing to refute.

• Larry says:

I haven’t read JS’ books or site, but if that’s what he’s teaching & the Tebows are buying it, that’s disturbing. The prosperity gospel is just so wrong. As I said below, though, I don’t think Tim or Olivia will be denying this. Tim’s only ever denied 1 rumored relationship while it was swirling around and that was Jana Duggar. I suspect that’s b/c he knew or sensed what a mess that family is and wanted to make it clear he has nothing to do w/them.

Btw, what really prompted Terez Owens to run the story was ONE woman who had her picture taken w/Tim when he was in AZ over Labor Day talking about Tim’s ‘lady’ taking the pic of them. For days people asked her who Tim’s ‘lady’ was, but she refused to say. Then, earlier this week, when someone asked her if it was OC, she said nothing, but started following OC. Then, when that same person said she’d take her following OC as confirmation that it was her, this woman gave her the ‘OK’ symbol. A rather cryptic way of ‘confirming’ something, especially since the woman refused to answer the next commenter, who asked for a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer to the ‘was it OC?’ question. And this woman has since deleted that entire conversation from her Instagram. Oh, and the woman who did this is always trying to promote herself and her business online, even putting her name & business on the pic of herself w/Tim. I think this woman was just trying to get some publicity for her company by having her social media accounts go viral w/talk of Tim. I think the ‘lady’ who was w/Tim and took the picture was actually his assistant, Anne. Tim takes her everywhere. Anne’s from a devout family, too, so I don’t believe there’s anything going on there, either. So, as I said below, the evidence is too flimsy & I just don’t buy it. Good to see you here at TZ again, Tisa.

3. Bigfan says:

Mom and Apple Pie for an smoothie and the gym?
    I doubt Timmy’s morals have been compromised yet we are all adults with our eyes wide open…?

Bigfan: Don’t think he has compromised either, but someone sure is painting a picture and guess it is time for an “eye roll” until a credible source or Tebow dismisses what looks like innuendo!

4. Todd says:

Just saw this on twitter . No answers given but he didn’t say no either

The rumor/smear mill is working over-time…HMMM!

• tisa says:

CK, I sincerely hope this is a smear campaign that the Tebow people will put to a stop very soon. Larry said that many of the Tebow family were following OC on social media, including Christy, who is a missionary. I checked, that is true, as well as a number of his friends. It may be something as simple as these folks are trying to minister to this woman in some way. I don’t know. It just seems weird. I know some people will condemn me for being judgmental, but Timmy has been very public about his commitment to remain celibate until marriage and he has described the woman he is looking for on a Biblical standard. My daughters and I have discussed what kind of woman Timmy would marry. We can see
      Timmy marrying someone who has been a Christian for life or someone with a past that has accepted the Lord and turned her life around. My younger daughter, whom the Lord brought back from cocaine addiction 9 years ago, pointed out want a testimony the two would have when they conduct their ministry together. We will just have to wait and see.

• Larry says:

“It may be something as simple as these folks are trying to minister to this woman in some way.”

You know, I think that might actually be the case, Tisa, especially because Christy’s following her. If Tim were really dating this woman, wouldn’t he ask all of his inner circle to *not* follow her on social media, so as to not tip off people that something is going on? He knows from past experience that some of his fans pay close attention to not only who he follows on sm, but who those closest to him follow. I’m not buying it, but I also don’t think Tim or Olivia will be denying it, either.

• tisa says:

By the way, Larry, I am unabashedly one of Brandi’s Bible thumping Tebow fans. I follow Timmy as much, or more for his Christian testimony as I do for the fact that I am also an unabashed Gator fanatic. I am Gator born, Gator bred, and when I am gone I’ll be Gator dead- in Heaven with my Lord and savior! Go Gators!

Tisa: It would be very disappointing imo if he makes the mistake of letting all of his fans down by becoming embroiled in a scandal which so far he has managed to mostly avoid such pitfalls. Started thinking that, too, about having good intentions toward someone that is clearly on the wrong path and hope he persuades otherwise instead! Then you have to wonder if the same people that are trying to “BLACKBALL” him professionally are now going after him personally?! Just don’t want to believe that someone who has ALL the right attributes like Tebow is capable of being blind-sided by something such as this, if it is true. Remember Brook? That is what set her off when he came out w/pics of a photo shoot which we all pretty much summed up was for earnings that helped charities. Maybe, his agent is trying to drum up interest by placing him at celebrity events, etc. (If that is the case, imo he needs to consider hiring someone else as this kind of thing does not fit his image and can have the opposite effect; i.e., offensive.) Sometimes, idk what to think?! If there is anybody I would believe, it would be you, Tisa, b/c you do your research. Glad your daughter did a 180 and bet you are very proud of her; plus, she does have a point.
        Guess, am just along for the ride too and will wait/see…Hope he addresses this soon b/c ignoring it isn’t always the best “policy” and I can see why he would want to do just that. Oh well, it is always good to hear from you, Tisa, and I also happen to be one of your many fans, lol!:D

• tisa says:

There is not any evidence, as far as I can see, that Timmy even knows this woman. The rumor is based completely on the fact that family and friends follow her on social media. Some folks I tweet with say it comes completely from some Tebow Girlfriend blog that started speculating on the fact that thefamily and friends were following her back in the summer. No pictures of them out together, no anything. It does look to me more like gossip mongers trying to collect internet clicks at Timmy’s expense. When this lady shows up in Jax I’ll think there’s something to it. Also, as my friend pointed out to me, it is an advantage to her career to have her name connected to TT.

Agree. Thanks for putting my mind at ease on this subject too. Hope/pray he continues to keep his focus and makes sense what your friend stated also b/c Hollywood is like that; especially, shock value for what it is worth!

I have never liked the idea of Tebow hanging around any Hollywood trash. I’ll have to wait and see on this one but I do know the Hollywood culture is the exact opposite of what Tebow says he believes in.

Andrea: I’m w/u on that and think he should run as far away from Hollywood and its immoral culture as he can get jmo! That place needs a miracle and then some and have stopped supporting them too; i.e., movies, etc.