In Studio Tim Tebow

Link To

6 Responses to “In Studio Tim Tebow”

1. bubbaelvis says:

It has been a long, long process for him to get to where he is right now. It didn’t have to go like this if Denver had done right by him. Many people in this forum have stuck with it through it all and very soon will be either sad or extremely happy. When you listen to him it just re-enforces why we care. He has done everything humanly possible to make it back. I have nothing but respect for how he has worked and how he has conducted himself. No matter what the outcome, I will always believe that Tebow could be a HOF QB. He certainly will have no regrets. Here’s praying that he has a beyond great night Thursday and leaves no doubt.

I agree 100 percent. I’m also happy Tim is getting this chance. He should get much more opportunity, IMO, but at least he is receiving this. Chip Kelly seems like a smart and decent man, and I think I’ll respect him regardless the outcome.

• David Oliver says:

To Say It Simply… AMEN !!!

GO TEBOW !!!!

3. Danny says:

Tim Tebow makes the 75 player cut.

One step closer to opening day.

As bubbaelvis said so well, it’s been a long journey for him and I’m just impressed by his focus, perseverance and determination he’s shown to achieve his goals he’s set for himself.

Tebow has held up through all the scrutiny and all the naysayers and has come out shining brighter than before.

The Eagles are going to be crazy good this year and I’m really looking forward to seeing Tebow playing on Sundays again. It’s going to be fun!

I see little things every day that tell me that Tebow will be on the 53 man roster for opening day. He can “seal the deal” against the Jets on Thursday night.

It’s getting close…

Will be praying up a storm and Tebow if you are reading this, you are on The 700 Club Prayer List which is a “HOTLINE” imo and glad you are going to have a GREAT NIGHT THURSDAY…GOD BLESS & GO TEBOW!!!