Link To

10 Responses to “Tim Tebow closes in on roster spot, Marcus Smith gets 1 by default | Eagles 53-man roster prediction”

ESP is tweeting practice. Some really good ones here.

Tebow hits Riley Cooper? Is Cooper playing with the 3rd string or is Tebow playing with 1st or 2d?

2. David Oliver says:

Quick Eliot Shorr-Parks twitter UPDATE ..

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 15 minutes ago..

Tebow is throwing the ball great during these 1 on 1.
    Great touch on all his passes #Eagles !

3. David Oliver says:

AND per Mark Eckle:

Chip Kelly says Tim Tebow has skills other quarterbacks don’t !

4. JP says:

At about the 25 min mark of the pod cast the writers talk about tebow
    value especially with Murry at 3rd and short. They also say with Sanchez
    and Tebow you have the best #2&3 qb in the league. Looks good Tebow.
    I think Murry and Tebow will be such a powerful force that Kelly will be forced take advantage of it.

5. David Oliver says:

WOW !!

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 2m2 minutes ago-

“I know I’ve been pro-Tebow, so you won’t believe me,
    but he has been on fire today in team drills!”
    #Eagles

David O.: Better than good and is GREAT NEWS…”Man on a mission”, that’s TEBOW!!! Looks like Trey Burton from the Gators who was a stand-out is going to be a TE for Eagles…Riley Cooper from the Gators was Tebow’s GOTO for the “WINNING” combination +++ Trey Burton is “icing on the cake”!!!
      GO TEBOW & CREW!!!

6. David says:

Tebow is having a great day. See all of the reporters comments here.

Eckel on Thursday’s practice: “I’m not concerned w/past Tebow said after probably his best day of camp so far. I am concerned w/the present and future.” “In the present, he seems to have moved ahead of Matt Barkley in the battle for the 3rd QB spot.” Also, He and Riley were blazing a trail on 1 on 1 drill!!! GO TEBOW/RILEY!!!

8. bubbaelvis says:

I think what we are seeing is Tebow getting familiar and comfortable with this offense and more importantly confident in his arm. I believe it won’t be long until he will be able to run this offense on auto-pilot. You hear players say that they can feel the game “slowing down” for them. I think that he is nearing that level of play. It won’t be long until we start hearing about the competition for #2 on the depth chart and potentially #1.