Buzzy Says : I lost the Internet so I will be missing for a while.

• I am here with Wi Fi but it so slow i cant post much

Buzzy

21 Responses to “Buzzy Says : I lost the Internet so I will be missing for a while.”

Brandi: This link will not work unless you sign-up and pay…?

• brandi says:

Hmm. I haven’t had that problem and I’m not a subscriber. Maybe they scan locations and do that for people outside an area. (I’m about an hour & a half from Orlando)

• brandi says:

I tweeted that link out a couple days ago. There’ve been people faving and re-tweeting it, commenting on it, but nobody saying anything about a problem. And they’re all over so it must be something else. Weird.

• Lynn B. says:

Registration does not mean you have to pay.

People who subscribe to the paper have already registered/paid. There is also an online subscription option.

At Twitter, see @6’5withtheafro6’9. Read his “tweets and retweets.” Damn I like this guy. Knowledgeable and a great explainer for Tebow.

If you haven’t seen his stuff on Twitter, you’re missing out.

2. lex says:

Eliot Shorr-Parks from NJ.com tweets ‘Tebow is not getting a ton of reps today’.

Should we be concerned or is that fairly normal?

Buzzy…looks like the site is still up? Take care.

4. David says:

Thad Revitt over at Bleacher Report posted this scoring total of the game and makes an interesting point.

“Sanchez-7 Barner-7 Barkley 12- Tebow 10 + 3 Parkey missed field goal Tebow should be 13 better than Barkley with less time and an o-line collapsing on him. Barkley has thrown more itn’s than all of the other three combined. Kelly wants Sammy to score fast and get ahead and let the Teebster run the clock out protect Brad from the dreaded late game line leak. Let Teeb’s take the lumps we end up in the play-offs with a healthy BRADFORD.”

I’m not convinced that Bradford can score fast because he and his OC Shurmur were happy to dink and dunk in St. Louis in 2010. He averaged 9.92 yards per completion while Tebow was throwing 15.95 yards per catch in Denver. If Shurmur does that in Philly it’s going to retard the potential of this offense.

David: Something sure is fishy depending on who is writing…hmmm! Believe Tebow is way ahead of Barkley since this is Tebow’s first time learning Kelly’s system and Barkley has been in it for YEARS!!!

5. David Oliver says:

Buzzy et ALL..

New Discussion on Eagles QB Matt Barkley..

What could the Eagles get for Matt Barkley? By Mark ECKLE