Buzzy Says : My main Computer is Down I may be Missing for a while

I got it half way working But it Slow

15 Responses to “Buzzy Says : My main Computer is Down I may be Missing for a while”

Sorry buzzy hope it’s up and running soon!

An Eagles follower called Lombardo says Tebow had his best day in practice yet, but claims he’s still a long way’s off.

Lombardo’s other tweets suggest he worships a graceful throwing motion.

I can understand liking a player who looks the part, but only a dimwit could think that elegant footwork and throwing motion are what wins championships.

Brandi retweeted:

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 3h3 hours ago
    Tebow’s throws are fine. Can’t tell any difference from the other QBs. #Eagles

And, apropos of this subject, here’s a good one from Brandi.

Ha. A few minutes later, Eliot Shorr-Parks tweets Tebow made an ugly throw, right into the ground.

Dang it, I wish Tim could just get some game time. Practice? We talking practice??

Sage: Apparently they don’t give extra credit at practice and every move from T2 is under extra scrutiny…HOPE HE BLASTS THEM ALL BY WINNING!!!
      Agree w/u on that practice biz!

• Sam says:

Actually eliot shorr parks is one of the few neutral-positive reporters on Tim. When he says Tim threw a bad pass, i believe him. Not so much for the other reporters.

10 observations from June 8, from Eliot Shorr-Parks, including Tebow to Agholor.

5. Bigfan says:

Thanks Sage. Getting better everyday. That one apparently errant pass…Maybe it was beached cuzz it could have been picked just the way Foxy taught him??

Hope the computer thing goes well, Buzzy.