Tim Tebow Returning to NFL – Signs with Philadelphia Eagles

Link To Video

7 Responses to “Tim Tebow Returning to NFL – Signs with Philadelphia Eagles”

1. Andrea says:

Thanks to all who served in the military as they are the true heroes.

Yes Andrea for posting your great comment, I agree. I have 3 sons in the Marines! Thanks to all who serve past and present to keep us safe!

Thanks for posting this story buzzy, great news!

Tawk2: Hope your dad is doing better along w/u.

Thanks ck, my dad is taking it one day at a time, his cardiologist is running test to see how much damage has been done, I keep praying he will recover fully, thanks for caring. Me on the other hand still am having a lot of pain in my ankle and foot which scares me it will be two months on June 7th since second surgery, I just hope it’s healing right. My hubby keeps reminding me that in 8 months in two surgeries 10 hours combined and 30 procedures that it will take time for healing and for the pain to go a way. I try to hang in there for the most part, but I do cry a lot. I go this Thursday to get this cast off and stitches out, depending on x rays I will either come home in another cast or back in my high boot, still non weight bearing either way. I know so many others have it worse than me, I feel guilty complaining.

Let’s hope Tim plays this year as quarterback for the Eagles and at some point as the starter! GO TEBOW!

Thanks again ck hope all is well with you, bless you and yours!

Tawk2: You are more than welcome and will continue to keep you and your dad on my prayer list and call The 700 Club on youor behalf. Amazed at how you are getting through all of this and still being able to be so positive…think this Thursday Tebow will also be an inspirations too!

Agree too and glad that TEBOW is doing what some call impossible and has never given up on accomplishing his dreams…:)