10 Responses to “Buzzy Says: Just read 5 or 6 different Blogs and Post about Eagles QBs not one word about Tim Tebow I would Guess Kelly Has his Hand On the Media post.”

1. Bigfan says:

AMEN to that!!

2. Andrea says:

I believe Chip Kelly is well aware of the media circus the Jets put Tim through in New York ( being interviewed on the Stephen A. Smith radio show for example) and is controlling Tebow’s access to the media.

Once Tebow is established, the rules may change a bit.

Interesting to hear that, Andrea. Thanks.

By the way, wow. I can’t even listen to the likes of Stephen A. I’m not saying he never says anything good or smart, but . . .

If anything good has come of these 3 years when Tim has been unfairly banished, it’s been that I can see now the sports media is close to 100 percent infected with with a repulsive brand of PC. No longer do I read or listen to them for entertainment. Twitter helps because I can get a little bit of news and current events without having to visit websites like ESPN or SI.

If I can disintermediate the political news machine, somehow, I’ll really be making progress in life. 🙂

3. Andrea says:

Oh I forgot – Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there in Tebowland !!!!!

4. David Oliver says:

I would love to read about Tim Tebow, and search daily for some
    good news, icw his current training workouts etc. However, I am
    coming to the relative realization from his past Jets, and NE
    news coverage and discussion, that the less is reported, the less
    that can be distorted, perverted, and misrepresented about how he
    is doing and what his QB prospects are.

So, maybe what I think is bad for me and what I want to see, is
    really good for Tim Tebow and his opportunity to build relationships
    with this team and coaches, show his current skills and go forward
    to a stable possible future as an NFL Starting QB via this
    foundational process. And Yes. I think Chip Kelly is on this same
    page…

I agree, this seems to be a time when less new is better. It’s a bit like those games where the Broncos were seeming to be headed hopelessly for defeat. You essentially give up, go up stairs, or run to Home Depot. And after that time of quiet, something electric happens.

An AMEN to all of the above…as they say, sometimes no news is good news.
    Besides, he doesn’t need all the pseudo hype b/c he backs it ALL up w/action and not words ONLY which speak volumes plus, definitely A LOT LOUDER!!! 🙂