If I can find the teams names i will post it.

Brandi See if u can find out who it was.

11 Responses to “There is a rumor Two other Teams were trying to make a Deal for T2 that is why the Eagles Went ahead and Signed T2 before getting rid of Barkley”

1. TheMascotArmy says:

I read in a comment section that mccoy was looking at Tebow and maybe trading rivers. Dint know where that commenter got that from.

Thanks mascot, it wouldn’t surprise me, wish we knew too, hopefully some reporter will slip up and let the cat out of the bag!

I did notice yesterday that the circus was back in town, that circus of course the media, it’s not Tim it’s them! Then they say no team wants Tim because of the circus, when they are the cause just totally despises me!

GO TEBOW WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND HAVE NEVER STOPPED!

I’d like to think McCoy were that smart, but have never seen any sign of it. Men like him had three years to so much as lift a finger or provide the least bit of moral support for Tebow. They seem to have chosen not to.

• brandi says:

This is the 1st year Chip Kelly is getting free reign. New HCs usually inherit Players, their contracts and Organizations that are set in their ways. Rarely do they want to make waves at first. Then they’re fighting to keep their jobs. Usually it’s desperation time before they make bold moves.

The NFL has a long history of quick wrath upon Head Coaches who buck the system and don’t get major results immediately. So few even try.

• TheMascotArmy says:

Yeah, McCoy and Fox had every opportunity to mitigate the Tebow hate, and they did nothing. They’re not good guys.

2. brandi says:

I’ve heard of several Teams where there has been interest. Including the Chargers. But I’ve not heard of any that didn’t involve more internal wrestling matches than anything else.

I will check though.

Did anyone notice that the Philadelphia Eagle player who said his 3 year old daughter could play football better than Tebow is no longer on the team?

Seems to me Mr. Kelly had Tebow on his radar screen for quite a while and has been busy getting rid of the bad actors, thugs and riff raff
    that were on his team.

• brandi says:

Teddy Roosevelt brokered the deal that saved Football from being outlawed. (And created what a few years later became the NCAA.) He thought Football built men of character, which is why Football Players were his favorite candidates for his Rough Riders.

I think if Teddy knew what he has become of Football and the cesspool it’s become he would have just let it get banned. BUT, I think he woulda liked Chip Kelly and I think Chip might share some of the same views Teddy had as it relates to character.

Chip has liked Tim for awhile and maybe thought he’d go for him if he ever got in the situation he’s in now where he’s free to do what he wants. But I think he would have tried to clean out anyone he felt lacked character whether he ever had a chance to sign Tim or not. (Obviously LOTS of guesses here.) 🙂

4. Bigfan says:

Riff Raff in the NFL? Never!

Glad the rumors are over…hmmmmm.