From Eagles Web Page

Link To

8 Responses to “From Eagles Web Page”

1. TheMascotArmy says:

I doubt Casserly’s”experience with QBs” and their technique not changing includes any QB who took two years of working exclusively on their technique. Why is it so hard for talking heads to give analyses deeper than something you’d read in a comment section?

• SB says:

I think that’s the key point. And in hindsight, it’s probably better for him that the Patriots released him. Being away from live action for that period was the only possible way he could truly fix those issues. That’s also what Tom House said when asked about the previous QB coaches who supposedly fixed him before he signed with the Patriots. He said they probably did fix his issues, but he didn’t have enough time to hardwire it before being back in live action.

TheMascotArmy: Valid points, all…Don’t think they “COULD HANDLE THE TRUTH” OR RISK BEING WRONG ON ALL COUNTS ABOUT T2!!! He has never been one to let others down and remember his ’08 speech from Gainesville when he backed it up by winning every game after that, including the championship!

And I quote:
      “I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.”

Now that is Tim Tebow…DETERMINED EXCEPTIONALISM!!!

2. bubbaelvis says:

Exactly TheMascotArmy! How many guys in the history of any sport have spent two intense years of re-wiring their technique? He did it when every “expert” said he was finished and teams weren’t calling to offer a workout much less a job. Most people would have simply accepted it and settled in on the new SEC network job. How can anyone dismiss that as a factor? Tebow has drive like no one I have ever seen. He thrives on adversity. It makes him stronger. I think the “experts” are going to be shocked by his improvement. Philadelphia would never have signed him if they hadn’t seen something special in his workout with them. I look forward to seeing him in action.

Hey Bubbaelevis! Right about that and not many would have persevered in spite of those obstacles/odds either…true enough.

3. David Oliver says:

bubbaelvis..

Amen!

All Tim Needed was this ONE Coach to give him a Fair Chance @ QB!!

David Oliver: It only takes one…have to agree on that “ONE” and ALL his hard work/determination as well as believing paid off in a BIG WAY!

All things work together for good…Romans 8:28
    Well, it looks like I agree w/SB on that one, ha, ha.