15 Athletes Who Could Have A Career In Politic

Link To

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
172 views

11 Responses to “15 Athletes Who Could Have A Career In Politic”

  1. brandi says:

    “People are starting to get annoyed with Tim Tebow where Sports are concerned”…

    Note to NFL “Insiders”–You need to get out more.

    What have we seen here from those who are so convinced they know Football better than the “idiots” here? A refusal to accept that the overwhelming majority of Football Fans cannot understand why Tim is Playing today.

    “People” aren’t starting to get annoyed with Tim Tebow where sports are concerned. The 2%ers are. The other 98% are ignoring them and THAT is what they are actually getting annoyed with.

    • ck says:

      Brandi: Right about the 2% and that is why they call them the “vocal minority” vs. the 98% “SILENT MAJORITY” which is about to change in a BIG WAY IMPO!!! HAPPY EASTER, BRANDI!

      • brandi says:

        Happy Easter Dear. 🙂

        And I absolutely agree on the “about to change”. In fact, I think it already has. If you’ve followed any of my economic blog stuff, it’s all been about how dramatically things already have changed around most of the world and here in the US. People haven’t been saying much. But their actions have already changed so much, Multi-National Corporations have formed an alliance to try to deal with it using slogans like “The people have decided they don’t need us.” That’s just one example of how people have very silently changed the ways they do things so much it is forcing the 2%ers to face that they had their day and everyone has now said BuhBye. Now they’re all tryin to figure out how do they continue when the people have already left them.

        • ck says:

          Brandi: Case in point: The “MEMORIES PIZZA” which has been supported to the tune of $900,000 and still counting…wanted to be like Andrea and support their pizza too! Heard they were stopping donations due to the HUGE OUTPOURING OF $$$ and quite pleased that they courageously defended their belief in biblical principles as did Duck Dynasty…Like what they stated recently about atheists and FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS JUST THAT, I MIGHT ADD.

  2. andrea says:

    I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter Sunday (And Good Friday today)

    After all the Christian bashing going on in Indiana this past week I am going to do something on Easter Sunday I have never done before – I am going to have a slice of Pizza.

    Don’t worry – the Christian hating main stream media hasn’t forgotten about Tebow – they will be bashing him soon enough.

    • ck says:

      Thanks Andrea and guess what? That “Memories Pizza” place is up to over $300,000 dollars TO THE GOOD PLUS THEY WILL BE EXPANDING DUE TO ALL THE INFLUX OF MONEY AND THAT IS A GREAT STORY ABOUT HOW WE CAN INFLUENCE OUTCOMES JUST BY BUYING PIZZA ETC….ENJOY THE PIZZA AND AM CONSIDERING DONATING TOO!!! GOD BLESS THE CHRISTIAN PIZZA PEOPLE AND CHICK FILET ALONG W/OTHER COMPANIES THAT ALSO HAVE RIGHTS!!!!

  3. tawk2 says:

    Hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter! Going in for surgery tomorrow at 2, not looking forward to it, or being laid up again for quite some time. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and when I can I will be back. Probably be out of it for the first week or so then I might be able to use my tablet. It’s a 3 to 4 hour surgery a lot being done on my the same foot again, hopefully this will fix it this time. Have a wonderful surgeon which makes it easier to endure and a loving family who will take care of me.

    Bless you all, I am so glad there is a place for us all to come together and support Tebow and each other. I hope we hear some good news soon!

    • ck says:

      Tawk2: You are in my thoughts/prayers for a speedy recovery and hope all goes well this time. We will miss you A LOT!!!! God bless you/yours.

      • tawk2 says:

        Thanks home and in pain but on the road to recovery, I will check back in when I can pain meds make me sleepy.

  4. andrea says:

    Good luck on the surgery Tawk2 – you’ll be back in no time.

    • tawk2 says:

      Thanks Andrea for your thoughts and prayers, I am now the road to recovery, hopefully no more surgeries in my future. Already logged 10 hours for two surgeries in the last 7months. Glad to be home, just in pain but that is to be expected.

      Bless you and thanks again!

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPressDesigned by: best suv | Thanks to trucks, infiniti suv and toyota suv