Shaztah Says : Officially the greatest day of my life and my husbands too!

This is when I told Tim about this place :)

16 Responses to “Shaztah Says : Officially the greatest day of my life and my husbands too!”

Wow amazing you are so lucky! I cannot imagine how you are feeling! The pictures are awesome. I am in awe. So glad you were able to meet Tim. Thanks for sharing!

Just wanted everyone to know I will be having more surgery on my foot on April 7th, not out of the woods yet. It was so great to come here shantaz and see your beautiful pictures, very uplifting! Again thanks for posting!

3. Shaztah says:

You will do great Thawk2, I will be praying for you. Thank you so much Buzzy for posting these. I truly do appreciate everything you do that is why I asked Tim to check us out I know he will appreciate it too.

Thanks Shaztah, sorry I spelled your name wrong. Yes without Buzzy we would not have this great place to come, thanks again Buzzy!

I used to live on Amelia Island Florida for thirty plus years I loved it, but had to flee from an abusive husband. Since fleeing I was remarried to a wonderful man and we have a 10 year old daughter. God has always been with me.

Thanks again for sharing your very special time with Tim. I hope he checks us out! Thanks for telling him about this site!

Congratulations Shaztah !!! Looks like the weather was perfect down in Florida today. Hope you had a great time.

Andrea: You should move down to Florida and get out of the cold imo and then we can all go to Tebow’s annual fundraiser event w/Shaztah…what do u think? 🙂

Great pics and I know exactly how you feel as he just has such an annointing around him that you know everything about him is REAL!!!
    WE ARE PROBABLY HIS BIGGEST LONGSTANDING FANS HERE AT TEBOWZONE!!!

You can tell he is very GENUINE TOO!!! GOD BLESS TEBOW!!!

Ck – thankfully my mom is still living and she wants to stay here because most of her family is still alive I have been to Florida twice – I went to Disneyworld and I did a triathlon in Pensacola.

I was very sad to hear about the helicopter crash that killed those 11 service members the other day.

They are the true heroes of this country.

Andrea: A triathlon is commendable and it is sad about what happened to the “TRUE HEROES”…condolences to their families too. Plus, you are a rarity in this culture…someone taking care of their parent/parents instead of putting them somewhere for the sake of convenience or otherwise!
      Your mom is very fortunate to have someone like you.:)

8. David Oliver says:

Shaztah – Neat Pics ! PTL! on your opportunity.

Tim Tebow: We are pulling for you!

Continue to seek God’s Path and His Will and Way,
    and you cannot go wrong!!

Dave O.

David O. At least we heard it from the “horses mouth” that he DID NOT apply and wouldn’t blame him either! Agree w/u on Tebow too!

9. David says:

Thank you Shaztah, for sharing your meeting with Tim. I think he made the right decision in not applying for the combine, because it subjects the players to the biased input of media scrutiny which would be rabid in Tim Tebow’s case. It’s a bit hypocritical of the NFL to say they won’t sign Tebow because of the media circus and then they create a media event to evaluate his progress. Tim is correct when he says that he’s not sure that this is the way this should be done. It’s not. The NFL should not be making money off of televised try outs without compensating the players. Where is the players association on the issue of compensation? Crickets.