Marlon Wayans Roast Tim Tebow

My Kid’s Team Needs a QB!

3/22/2015 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Marlon Wayans just offered to resurrect Tim Tebow‘s QB career … telling TMZ Sports he feels like Tebow could come in right now and contribute quality minutes … to his 12-year-old son’s football team.

Marlon was at Craig’s in West Hollywood when we asked the “Haunted House II” star about Tebow’s unsuccessful tryout with the Eagles earlier this week.

Check out the clip — Marlon says that he’s a fan of Tim … so much so that he thinks the 6’3″ 236 lbs. QB may just have a place in a league full of players who’ll be of drinking age in 2024.

FYI —  Marlon’s son plays QB and a beast. So Tim, you got your work cut out for you buddy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Buzzy Says : Another JERK

29 Responses to “Marlon Wayans Roast Tim Tebow”

Typical Hollywood trash.

As with all these Hollywood he-men, when his country was attacked on 9-11 he stayed home with the children and the womenfolk.

Coward.

Holy Cow !!! When I clicked on David Oliver’s link to the breitbart article – some sort of spam message appeared and said my computer may be infected and to call a phone number to have it fixed. I could not delete the message and after several tries I had to unplug my computer to get rid of the message.

Not sure if it is my computer but be careful if you click the above Tebow story.

Thanks Andrea…can’t be too careful where those virus bugs are concerned.

Thanks Andes for the heads up, as ck says you can’t be to careful! I am sure David meant well. It’s so hard to tell if a link is legit or not in these times. I did not comment on above story, just another hater hating!

• David Oliver says:

Andrea.

Sorry, you had that experience, I just tried it twice using
      Google Chrome Brower – without trouble, although I have had
      same experience on other sites – but if you do a Ctr/Alt/Del,
      select Task Manager, highlight the task and then delete it,
      this should be a quick fix.. David O.
      If Buzzy Permits here is a quick snap shot.. of the text…

by Daniel Leberfeld, 20th of Mar 2015

Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly is huge on culture.

No, he’s not hanging out at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

We are talking about football culture. He thinks it can decide games.

“Culture wins in football,” he said on the sideline during an Eagles game captured by NFL Films. “Culture will beat scheme every day.”

So when examining some of the moves he has made this offseason and last, view them through a cultural prism.

Kelly got rid of star wide receiver DeSean Jackson last year, and standout running back LeSean McCoy in 2015. The moody Jackson was considered a divisive influence in the locker room. McCoy seemed too concerned with his own stats. He also left a 20 cent tip at a Philadelphia restaurant last year, causing a stir.

Kelly feels you need certain type of guys on your roster, in your locker room, to be successful.

Remember, Kelly hails from New Hampshire. He’s been a long-time admirer of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who is also very big on football culture.

During the draft, most teams have about 150 players they consider on their draft board. According to longtime NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah, now with the NFL Network, the Patriots only consider about 75. They have exacting scouting standards.

The Patriots want hard-working, selfless, smart tough-guys with good character who love football.

Kelly looks at it the same way.

So this explains Kelly’s interest in Tim Tebow, who worked out for the Eagles coach on Monday. Who represents that culture template more than Tebow?

Reportedly, if the Eagles can trade QB Matt Barkley, they will sign Tebow.

Heading up Kelly’s free agent class this year is former Dallas Cowboy running back DeMarco Murray, who is not only a heck of a running back, but a heck of a person, too.

So before suggesting Kelly get his head examined for his some of the personnel moves he’s made, remember, there’s a method to his madness.

No problem at all David Oliver – I know you didn’t mean to do it and my computer was not harmed.

• David Oliver says:

andrea – thanks … and may all these internet “demons” be OUSTED !

Thanks David for the great read…Chip Kelly is going against the grain and that IS attention getting…STANDARDS WIN IN THE LONG RUN IMO!!!

Thanks David from me as well, what a great read! I hope we here something soon!

• David Oliver says:

Thanks again to Buzzy – for this neat opportunity for US to share!

In my hindsight this path NOW looks like the better path for
          Tim for a fair shot at and NFL QB path..vs the Veteran Combine..
          God has the big picture and we know Tim Tebow is sensitive to God’s
          leading for the BEST Path..

Not to be intrusive, but looks as if Sage has “flown the coop” and miss his wise commentary.:(

Yes ck what happened to Sage?

Tawk2: All I know is what he posted which said he was going to not put so much effort into addressing Tebow’s future and invest in other pursuits or something to that effect…maybe Buzzy knows?

Thanks ck, I just wish Chip Kelley would say how Tim did. It just fuels the haters /naysayers, when Chip does not say how Tim did. I hope soon we will hear good news!

Anyway, agree w/Tawk2 about commenting on the above article too! What a waste.

The only problem I have with the article posted by David Oliver is that Bill Belichick is a cheater – big time. Plus since Brady did not man up right away and take responsibility for the child he fathered with his ex- girlfriend I do not consider Tom Brady a man of good character.

Hope Chip Kelly or another team signs Tebow – the NFL is a cesspool of bad characters and thugs.

7. Bigfan says:

Should be an answer to “Deflategate” later this week so I was told???

Bob Kraft said today “There is no smoking gun here”.

• David Oliver says:

Bigfan.. Thanks

Also “Buzzy” Did you see this Great.. Brandi Article?

Tim Tebow’s Deadly Sin
       March 23, 2015
       brandi

• brandi says:

Thank You David. I’m glad you liked it. 🙂

• brandi says:

Not to push my own stuff, but I just put an article there about UAB Football being cancelled and how nobody cares. What makes it relevant here, one of my earliest articles that got alot of people mad was “Can Tim Tebow Save Football?”.

Football people have never wanted to admit that they have been losing the core Fans, chasing after quick money, growing scandals they never seem to care about more than just putting out PR fires and basically ignoring the families, long-time Football lovers and Tim is everything the fans Big Time Football has been ignoring love. That was years ago. Now no Tim and Football is beginning to show the early signs of unraveling.