18 Responses to “Buzzy Says : The NFL has made some dumb moves but if T2 applied and was turned down that might be the dumbest.T2 Fans will be up in arms if not then we might as well shut this Blog down.”

I think the NFL feared the possible blowback from turning down Sam more than they feared the blowback from turning Tebow down.

I’ve never seen the mainstream media so happy – they get to kick Tebow when he is down and they are elated the culturally historic Sam (notice I didn’t say football player)is in so they can shove him down our throats.

I agree andrea, but I am still holding out hope Tim will be there and he is playing it low key until the day of. Or possibly maybe a team is giving him a tryout, remember New England it was all hush hush until he was signed. So lets keep our fingers crossed! Thanks Buzzy for all you do and for running this site for so long and giving us all hope and a place to come and support Tim and each other, bless you!

Buzzy is there an email for Roger Goddell? I feel like going off on him right now! So tired of this! I just seen an updated list of the 100 players and no Tebow is not on it, but Michael Sam is. I know why he is not being invited the NFL does not want to be proven wrong yet again about Tebow, he proved them all wrong while playing in Denver, I remember everytime they said he could not do something the next week Tim would and then they would add something else he could not do. It’s sad when others ego means more than a young mans career!
    BUZZY SAYS : officeofcommissioner@nfl.com mailto:officeofcommissioner@nfl.com

So tired of this bashing all the time!

Thank you buzzy!

Tawk2: Will be doing that also and thanks Buzzy/Tawk2 for the info. Can’t wait to be able to voice MY CONCERNS…SILENCE DOES NOTHING BUT CONDONE!!!

Sent one to the commish/Goodell and one to webmaster at TebowZone too! :0
          Let me know if you received it Buzzy, please and thanks. Did my part and now it is up to the rest of you people to do likewise instead of just talking about it or constant complaining w/no results. Just a suggestion, if you want change then you have to act, right?!

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• Lynn B. says:

Your email will only hurt Tim.

If that were true, then why did the other person have all kinds of outspoken opinions via the media and otherwise “VOCAL MINORITY” APPARENTLY WAS SPEAKING ON HIS BEHALF YET, DESPITE ALL OF THIS, RECEIVED AN INVITATION…looks like the “squeaky wheel” theory actually works imo.

4. Bubbaelvis says:

Does anyone know if he even applied? After seeing the list, it really seemed beneath him. I do think something is going on with him. It is just odd that it came out that he was training with Tom House again ( I don’t think he ever stopped). Then we get the quotes from House about Tim being very accurate and spinning the ball well. The timing of these things is just odd to be. Hopefully something is in the works but being kept quiet. It will be tough if he isn’t signed this year.

• Lynn B. says:

I agree about the timing of things; funny that someone is talking to Tom House just now. I thought sure Tim would be at the Combine but now I think he did not apply and must have something happening on his own. I hope so!

5. jason says:

Little timmy didn’t even apply. I knew you people would be conspiracy crap over this cause none of you understand pro ball but damn.
    Buzzy is this banned too cause you don’t have a clue just like all the crap brandi says on her “the league” site and has been shot down over and over?

You folks really don’t have a clue about our great NFL. LMFAO!!

Buzzy Says : Are you picking on me.

6. Bigfan says:

More I thought about it Timmy does not need the Veterans Combine…after all there are current NFL QBs that have not won a playoff game.

7. brandi says:

Hi Buzzy– If you look at what Tebow Fans have already done…Billboards, Rallies, Letter-Writing Campaigns…that were seen as radical by NFL standards, would you expect more to happen?

I just don’t see the passion among Fans like you see with other Sports. The NFL is trying to break the London Market. In the UK, over 80% of the people introduce themselves to strangers by identifying their favorite Premier League Soccer Club. In the US, barely half the people identify themselves as Sports Fans of any Sport, let alone Football or the NFL specifically.

When Columnists from Grantland or Forbes talk about the NFL’s long-term prospects being in doubt or even when the league’s Chief Marketing Officer talks about the problems and possibility of losing its #1 position in the US, these meet total yawns.

When I raise these issues, I get called delusional. Yet none of those people spend even 10% of the time they dedicate to that type of commentary to actually looking at the NFL’s future. When I’ve pressed some further, the response I get usually sounds like Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti when asked what he’d do if forced to sell the Team. Basically, oh well…won’t really miss it if it’s gone. And these are people who like to call themselves Fans.

I’m just not sure that many people care enough to throw decent fit. I know I could be wrong. There’s still lots of love for Football. I just don’t see the passion for the NFL there used to be. Maybe there’s been some of that going on here. Polls show overwhelming numbers of Football Fans think Tim should be Playing. But very few spend much time even posting about it on their Twitter. Let alone get fired up enough to get a good outrage campaign working. I hope I’m wrong. I think the NFL needs a good jostle into action. And not just on Tim. Definitely on its Culture problems. At some point, the NFL is going to have to get Fans to actually pay to watch the Games. And right now I doubt there’s near enough willing to.

Buzzy Says: Just Making a statement If the NFL rejected T2 for the Combine and His Fans Dont care then you and I are just wasting our time.I was trying to wake them up but maybe you are right they are dead.

Buzzy/Brandi: Remember…”Horton hears a WHO?! WE ARE HERE!!!”

• brandi says:

Hi Buzzy– I don’t know why. But it’s seemed for years like the NFL wanted “dead” Fans. And I think that’s what they got. I also think it’s become so engrained that NFL Media has become zombies themselves and what little Tebow Fans have done, totally shocked the NFL World.

My position on it…besides not only DO the fans count, they are the ONLY thing that counts in professional Sports…is, hey NFL (and NFL Media), you really wanna be in the Big Leagues? This is how the Big Leagues become the Big Leagues. NOT by being “Entertainment”. But by being a center in the lives of Fans and passion driven to the point they are called a nickname short for Fanatics. What has passed for Fan Passions in the NFL for years won’t even last long enough to feel the wave of real fervent Fandomania Hit as they try to compete with English Premier League Football. (Soccer)

So get with what being the Big leagues really is or get your butts out of Sports.

That’s my thang anyway. πŸ™‚

8. David says:

A Jacksonville newspaper quoted Tim saying “I did not apply” regarding the veteran’s combine.
    β€œI did not apply,” he said. β€œBut I don’t even know that’s something you do. I don’t even know.”
    When asked if he would go to the combine if invited, Tebow dodged the question.
    β€œFor me, I try not to answer the hypotheticals,” he said.

Buzzy Says : I posted that this morning