Your Super Bowl Pick

Pick the winner and the score

Buzzy Says : Is  andrea and I the only one that can follow Instructions Please Post your

SB Pick and score.

9 Responses to “Your Super Bowl Pick”

1. BuzzyBuzzard says:

SeaHawks 31-26

Since I will be going to the movies to see “American Sniper” I will not be watching.

Since Seattle will have a better defense against the run than the Colts and since The cheater Brady cannot throw the long ball anymore, my prediction is the same blowout as last year.

Seattle 43 Patriots 7.

Andrea: Was thinking seriously about going to see that movie; although, I don’t like funding liberal “Hollywood” and usually stay away. Heard it is grossing over 200 million in its first week! Plus, anything misfit Moore is against, I’m going the opposite direction.

Plus, they won’t be doing a “deflate gate” on this as everyone will be watching so, agree a “BLOW-OUT” is more than possible!!!:)

Soon, perhaps, I truly won’t care anymore. My interest in the NFL this year was limited to teams and situations that could open up an option for Tebow.

Doesn’t appear McDaniels is in the run for an HC job now, and I’m unsure whether he’d do anything for Tebow even if he were.

Seattle is a good team that can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, much like Tebow. But I think New England is trained to compete relentlessly no matter the score, and that the Patriots will make defeating the Seahawks look easy.

What Brady is doing at his age is newsworthy. Dr. Z used to point out that nearly every QB hits a wall at 38 or 39, with Favre being nearly the only exception. For the most part, Brady looks like he still has gas in the tank.

Sage: The NFL has sunk to a new low and now they are going w/Katy Perry
      and what is next?…”Lady CaCa?!”
      And, yes, Brady will be getting ready to retire as he is one year younger than PM at this point.
      Guess the weather will not be a factor for the “deflated footballs” in the SB as it is going to be in the 70’s and sunny!!! Now, that IS sad, LOL!
      Otherwise, agree what you stated is very true.

Well, if there is a way to cheat then we know who will win b/c this is what they have done in the past which shows an obvious pattern.

Seahawks 32. Cheatriots 21