Merry Christmas from the TebowZone

Merry Christmas to All And To All a GoodNite.

13 Responses to “Merry Christmas from the TebowZone”

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Still laid up, but the bone stimulating machine is finally fussing my cadaver bone on top of my foot, the screws in the bottom of my foot are still being stubborn though. Had to get up and get some water for my pain pills so I stopped here for a moment. I miss you all, I hope you all have the happiest and blessed Christmas and New Year ever!

Still keeping my hopes alive that Tim will get to play again, still cannot figure out why no one has picked him up. Anyways God bless you all and I will check in again when I can.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi Theresa/Tawk2: Glad to hear things are going better and prayers answered. Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year also!:) Take care and thanks for not forgetting about us…God Bless you and yours.

I kind of think things will go Tebow’s way in 2015. The futility of teams playing guys like Lindley and McCown will become more clear. Tebow will reach out in the right way.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

To Buzzy: Thanks for all you do and a very Merry Christmas to you too! 🙂

Just finished baking pumpkin pies and chocolate chip cookies.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!

Buzzy Says : Dont Like My Spelling Hu.

5. Shaztah says:

Had a great Christmas here in Gainesville. Have a wonderful 6 month old Grandson to celebrate with on his first Christmas and my Mom is finally cancer free after 3 years. I had so much to celebrate and be thankful for. Hope all of you had a great one too.

shaztah amen so glad you had such a blessed Christmas,and so happy your mom is can er free miracles happen each day we only have to look around to see them! Happy new year!

Glad to hear the great news Shaztah !!!

Hope it continues in 2015 and beyond.

Buzzy Belated Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy and blessed New Year! Thanks for all you do!