Happy Thankgiving from the TebowZone

7 Responses to “Happy Thankgiving from the TebowZone”

Happy thanksgiving I know I am late but its hard getting on line still laid up!from foot surgery, red vied my bone stimulator machine today to help stimulate the cadaver bone fusion and cells around ecrews in my heel.

Happy holidays to you all!

And happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Task. Good luck with the rehab. It’s a great time of year.

Get well soon Tawk2. Hope you have a window view – Western Maryland is gorgeous this time of year.

Nice to hear from you Tawk2 and glad your recovery is progressing well. Happy Thanksgiving belated to you too; plus, all on Tebowzone minus you know who!:)

• Sherri says:

Hear Hear! Thank you to Buzzy for this website, and to Brandi for helping make our dreams come true by giving Tim a league of his own!!

Buzzy Says : I hope so But Brandi has bit off a mouth full and then some.

• Sherri says:

Maybe, but you can’t doubt Brandi’s know-how, especially after her involvement with A11. She’s been the brains behind the pro-Tebow movement for years now, and Tim’s camp knows that.

If Tebow truly wants to play again, it will be for The League.

You can take THAT to the bank.

• Brandi says:

Thanks Buzzy 🙂

But here’s the true grit…compared to my Illumine Project, building The League is like the difference between building the Golden Gate Bridge and throwing a log across a creek. The reality is building a better Football league than the NFL is easy when they’re doing all the heavy lifting. And they are. My problem there is working to try to make sure the Game of Football itself doesn’t get sucked under the weight of bad press, bad safety issues, thinning support, thinning numbers of Players at the lower levels and International Pressure from the Premier League.

Those are the actually problems to be overcome. Not an NFL that has worked overtime to push Fans and Players away and run off its best Coaches.

In comparison, with Illumine, I deal with 24 time zones, who the heck knows how many different languages and cultures, terrorists, rogue and thug governments, wrestling Super Powers and wouldbe SuperPowers and places where there aren’t even any decent roads. Not to mention ones you can pass without worrying about getting shot.

When I jump the ^%$#$%es of jerks who want to make hay out of some twisted notion of defending some other league, I do so because compared to those people in those places standing up to daily threats of their lives the naysayers are dog poop on my shoe.