Tim Tebow news and commentary

Link To

20 Responses to “Tim Tebow news and commentary”

1. Lance says:

Hearing a rumor that TIM TEBOW is about to sign a multi-year, $25 MILLION contract with the A11FL!

Stay tuned…

Lance where did you hear this, I thought the A11FL was done. I guess if this is true they are not finished. I hope we hear some good news soon.

• Lance says:

Not out of business, just a brief time out. The idea is bigger than the founders realized, and it looks like Tim believes that, too.

Thanks Lance, where are you hearing your rumors from? Is the A11FL going to follow the NFL rules, I think I read somewhere that they were. Anyways I am hoping some good news comes soon. I hope eventually the A11FL gives the NFL a run for their money. So tired of the NFL and all the thugs playing and all the politics.

Hi Buzzy,

This recent “First Take” segment with Urban Meyer is interesting. Haven’t seen it posted yet. (Perhaps I missed it.)

Both Urban and Skip offer opinions about whether Tim would play in an alternative league. Urban said nice things.

Urban says Tim always makes the right decisions, though, which I question. I just wish him the very best. It would be so fun to watch him playing QB again.

Thanks for posting this link Sage. I could tell Urban Meyer was holding back when it came to what happened to Tim in the NFL, I think his answer was Tim was raked over the coals. I am sure he has to be politically correct during an interview. But you can truly see he is in awe why Tim does not have a job quarterbacking in the NFL right now.

That comment from Urban was interesting. As a formerly ardent Broncos fan, I read the online groups all summer leading up to the 2011 season.

Even though Tebow had performed well under “interem” head coach (a running backs coach) at the end of 2010 season, incoming fox and smelway fostered disrespect for Tebow in training camp. Immature players like Decker and Thomas picked up on that. This was an environment no one else could have performed in, and yet Tebow turned it into lemonade.

Yes Elway and company was out to get Tim, and even thought he did everything he possibly could to make him look bad, Tim always found a way to win. I will never have any respect for Elway, and as far as Decker and Thomas Tebow made them a household name, even though others may say he did not.

Have to admit T2 is pretty amazing against ALL ODDS/OBSTACLES…THANK GOD!!!

Correct about “SMELWAY A.K.A ELROT” AND “LEMONADE”…GO SAGE!!!

3. bubbaelvis says:

It seems far-fetched that he would sign with A11FL but stranger things have happened. It would send a shock wave much like the winning play in the Denver-Pittsburg game. I just want him to play. Football seems boring without him. I know one thing-if he does sign the NFL better watch out.

I agree I will follow Tim wherever he plays, an I know many others will too. I hope we hear some good news soon.

Ditto to both Tawk2 and Bubbaelvis!

• David Oliver says:

thawk2 – Lance & CK –

AMEN!

YES! Do A “DETOUR/BYPASS” of: THE NFL BLACKBALLING by the “ELITIST
        NFL OWNERS/MEDIA” OF TIM TEBOW AS AN NFL QB –

LET HIM LEAD ANOTHER NEW – Pro Football LEAGUE to Prominence !!

Dave O.

4. tebow fan says:

It’s not looking good for Tebow to getting back in the NFL since training camp/preseason has already started. When he signed with the Patriots that was May. I don’t want to say this but I think the fat lady has sang her last song. 🙁

No it’s not looking good for Tim. I know after the way the NFL has treated Tim I am done with them. My hubby is a 49’ers fan so he will follow his team, but I am through. So tired of this! It’s a shame that others can ruin a young mans career before he even had a true chance!

Well, as long as Tebow keeps believing…

6. Lance says:

It’s just a rumor, but my source is legit. Tim’s hang up is supposedly over why the A11 took the timeout, he wants to make sure everything is legit.

Hopefully we get confirmation soon…

Urban Meyer stated it right: “Raked over the coals” and that is putting it mildly! Glad T2 bounces back and God is in control!!!!