Link To

By , Featured Columnist

While setting the stage for the Texas A&M-South Carolina game on Thursday, SEC Network analyst Tim Tebow shared an interesting tidbit from his past.

The story itself was interesting, but it was Tebow’s impression of Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier that stole the show. Hopefully, he is able to show Spurrier his impression at some point during the season.

11 Responses to “Tim Tebow Does His Best Steve Spurrier Impression While Telling Recruiting Story”

The GREAT MASCOT ARMY has nailed it again…miss his lively comments! Buzzy posted this too! We need to send this to every team and thanks for finding an article worth re-reading again Shaztah.

1. Bubbaelvis says:

The article that Shaztah posted is a solid argument for Tebow as a good investment at QB and yet Kyle Orton gets signed. Does anyone honestly think that if Denver had stuck with Orton in 2011 they would have had the year they had and Peyton Manning would have considered them. I think things would be very different. Anyway that is all in the past. I simply do not understand how it got to the point where no one will even consider Tebow. I would love to know if anyone has taken the time to see him throw or at least watched film of his improvements. If no one has, shame on them. If they have and do not think he has improved enough that is another thing. I’d just like to know. I never thought he needed to change anything but just needed to get 1st team reps and experience in the next training camp. I still believe someone will give him a shot but I am fighting not to get discouraged.

2. Bubbaelvis says:

Tebow went 9-7 with the exact same roster that Orton went 4-14 with. Exact. Same. Roster. So the Bills sign …. Orton? Really?
    — Ed Haywood (@ed_haywood) August 30, 2014

This says it all.

Amen! I believe in Tebow but if no one in the NFL will give him a honest chance then how can he ever play? So tired of all these bad quarterbacks getting new jobs and always stinking up the field, and Tebow who showed the world that he could defeat the odds against him still does not have a job!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my major foot surgery will be on Sept 15, I may be able to check in on our tablet from time to time but I hate typing on those. I pray Tim finds a true home in the NFL I am not giving up the faith, but like Bubbaelvis said it’s is getting harder to hold on.

Tawk2: Hope all goes well and you have a rapid recovery…keeping you on my prayer list too!:)

Thanks ck, just out today doing more pre surgery stuff. I know I have to have surgery but I am scared and anxious, but I know I am in good hands between my surgeon and the God. I just hate being put under, especially for 3 and half hours or more. Thanks again for caring and God Bless You!

Don’t give up yet as there still might be hope b/c they just cut Mr. Gay Guy from an NFL Team…imagine that?!!!:)

3. Bill Stacy says:

Not the same team. They traded Brandon Loyd the week before Tebow started. Everyone forgets Tebow started the last 3 throw away games of 2010 after Orton started 3-10. How was his passing then? Mind you it wasn’t even for coach McDaniels. Then the lock out and no first team reps and 2011 happens. As a matter of fact Tebow has never gotten first team reps in the pre-season but yet right out of the gate he has to be as good as Brady or Manning. What’s wrong with this picture? How many Qb’s have lost to Tom Brady in the post season? Can you name them? Tebow is the first one to come to most people’s mind. Why? Because if people hear something long enough they believe it.

I agree with you Bill Tebow did so much with so little time in practice with first team! So tired of the haters/naysayers always talking bad about Tim, he did more than most quarterbacks much less ones who have not been given the chance to learn and develop!