Metta World Peace Blog: Tim Tebow Deserves Another Shot

July 2, 2014 12:11 pm EDT by Metta World Peace

Tim Tebow florida

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

I can’t believe Tim Tebow never got a shot. I bought the jersey the day he arrived. The excitement and hope he gave me for my New York Jets and a title in my fan error was realistic. But he didn’t play.

Now that we have Michael Vick, I believe we will win this year with the heroic play of Vick. And when we win, I will share my ring with Tebow.

Some people try to win, wanna win and try figuring out how to win by way of analytical research and data (lol), and then you have Tebow. Cut the crap and just win. It’s simple. It’s one word. It’s three letters. It’s not complicated. It’s Tebow. What more do you want?!

15 Responses to “Metta World Peace Blog: Tim Tebow Deserves Another Shot”

Well Buzzy – you finally did it. I am totally confused – what does Tebow have to do with world peace?
    Buzzy Says : Dont shoot Me i just post what i can Find

Andrea: 🙂

Looked up the “Meta World Peace Site” and it was a bit unusual…never heard of this guy and looks like he plays basketball plus, has a blog site; now, I am confused, ha, ha. We won’t shoot Buzzy though as he does a terrific job keeping us informed and all on this site too!

2. Lance says:

Tim WILL be playing again soon. Brandi stated that her new football league will make it a priority to sign Tim Tebow ASAP. She also said she’s in negotiations with Tony Dungy to be the commissioner of The League.

This is good news! Keep you fingers crossed, but it looks like Tim be BACK IN BUSINESS by this time next year!!

3. Lance says:

Come on people, let’s take the opportunity to give Brandi our thoughts on how we want The League to be!!

Bet a lot of people are taking the “SEEING IS BELIEVING” route before they start getting on the “band wagon” again. Hope this gets accomplished only it is really quite an undertaking, but ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE?!! Wish Brandi lots of success in this endeavor as it appears she has some important connections.

• Brandi says:

It’s going to be a long road made of lots of little steps. And we’re only beginning to take the first ones. One of the first things I did was set up a Communications Office for this very reason. One simple step that lets people start asking…”Hey. What’s up?” 🙂

I like the last paragraph, especially! FACT: WIN = TEBOW

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE AND GLAD IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO CELEBRATE OUR FREEDOM WHAT LITTLE THERE IS COMPARED TO WHAT WAS REMEMBERED IN YEARS PAST!!!
    (HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT SINGING “GOD BLESS AMERICA” DUE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT HOPE HE CONTINUES TO DO SO IN SPITE OF IT ALL!!!)

CAN’T SAY ENOUGH FOR ALL THE VETS/PATRIOTS PAST/PRESENT FOR MAKING INDEPENDANCE DAY WHAT IT STANDS FOR & MAY GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYS!!!

Another winner is Kate Smith with her singing of “God Bless America”.

Why can today’s so called singers and entertainers sing “God Bless America” in half the time it took Kate Smith to sing it?

Answer – because they only know half the words of the song.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!

Buzzy Says : Good Point.

7. steftebowfan says:

Brandi are you still having the coming out announcement on the 4th of July?