Bikini_Babe__Kate_Upton_Flaunts_Major_Cleavage_During_Vacation_With_Justin_Verlander.jpg

Posted by :brandileanne On : July 17, 2014

Posted by :brandileanne On : July 17, 2014

Life’s a beach for Kate Upton and her baseball beau Justin Verlander. The good-looking duo was spotted relaxing in Cancun recently, soaking up the summer sun and working on their tans. But it seems that the buxom model’s sunning efforts went a bit awry after she got sunburned early on in the three-day vacation. That didn’t stop Upton from continuing to rest by the ocean, though, as she was spotted reading a book while lying out next to Verlander. The athlete made sure to rub some sunscreen on his leading lady to ensure that she didn’t burn herself any further.

Thanks for checking us out. Please take a look at the rest of our videos and articles.

To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.

brandileanne

Same Sports Bimbo I’ve always been.

10 Responses to “Bikini Babe! Kate Upton Flaunts Major Cleavage During Vacation With Justin Verlander”

Guess it’s time for Minnie Pearl again…what do u think, Andrea? Buzzy sure is fixated on this one, ha, ha!:)

CK – looks like brandileane posted this. It appears that we now have a Buzzy/brandileane tag team taking on poor little me.

To be truthful – I have never heard of this baseball player Justin. Just as well – in another week Kate will be on to a new boyfriend anyhow.

Kate has had more boyfriends than Buzzy/Brandileane have posts about Kate.

Minnie Pearl has had only one love – the American public.

Buzzy Says : I have got on to Brandi Before here. The Fact you dont want Kate Upton Posted Here then That will Be the Last Post.

• Brandi says:

Don’t go starting those kind of rumors Andrea. I’ve seen this sort of speculation run rampant on several sites. I DO NOT have any posting ability here beyond the same comment section stuff everyone else has. That video was running on my site. I guess Buzzy likes it. 🙂

Andrea: Uh, oh, guess we are in “TROUBLE” now!:) We just want Minnie Pearl to get equal time w/ol “what’s her name” and that I think is what Andrea would like too!
      Buzzy/Brandi: Don’t take it quite so serious as we were just picking on Buzzy a little due to a long standing joke of sorts w/KU vs MP and we know he has a great sense of humor at times!:)

• Brandi says:

I know that CK. (Maybe I needed more ‘smileys’ in my comment. 🙂 )

TellYa what. I don’t post those videos on my site directly. I let the Syndication Company do it. But I set the basic criteria for what’s selected. I’ll try to get some Minnie Pearl posted. If there’s anything else Y’all would like there, let me know. I put the videos on there because people like them. I can easily add more. 🙂

3. Andrea says:

Buzzy – I was having a little fun with you all. You guys gotta lighten up a little bit and have some fun.

It’s your site – you can post whatever you want.

I would put smileys in my comments but I do not know how to do it.
    Buzzy Says : No Comment. 🙂 Look them up on any IM page Aol .msn. goggle yahoo etc.. for 🙂 enter at the end after the . a space colin right Parrenthes

Some places U Leave the – out. 🙁