.Olbermann Analyzes the NE Cutting of Tim Tebow .

Link To Video

Keith goes from Robert Kraft’s TV appearance Tuesday morning to the Dutch economy’s dependence on tulips in the 1600s to explain the media phenomenon that is Tim Tebow

7 Responses to “.Olbermann Analyzes the NE Cutting of Tim Tebow .”

First, thanks for posting the video. Second, Keith Olberman is a scumbag, so I’m reluctant to click the link. KO could lift himself in my estimation a smidge if he made any intelligent comments about Tebow. Anyone want to tell me?

Yesterday I was thinking about the Patriots, and it’s too bad that the supposedly brilliant coach there cut Tebow with an empty space remaining on the roster. How great it must be to have friends like Robert Kraft and Josh McDaniels

Yes, Sage, I ended up eating my words about Kraft and thought I would buy more of his products etc. Now, am buying less b/c of the doublespeak and deals done behind closed doors due to B-I-A-S! He could have really helped that team to the SUPERBOWL and did they need help last season as they could not get there on their own that is for sure and the joke is on them!

With the Patriots usually so close, having Tim on the team would give them that extra percent that gets them over the top.

But it doesn’t appear that BB wants to play Tebow’s kind of ball. I’m going to keep rooting for the Seahawks, which is one of the few teams that has a good excuse for not giving Tebow a try.

2. bigfan says:

Honyock on steroids!

Olberman is a scumbag. Have to agree with Sage.

Not familiar w/Olberman and did not watch video b/c I know the reason they did what they did to T2 already as it is so very obvious impo!