Kate Upton

Blame Brandi

Link To Video

No Links to Minnie Pearl

10 Responses to “Kate Upton”

1. Brandi says:

I’d love to take credit for Kate Upton, Buzzy. But a whole lot better Builder than me did that handiwork. 🙂

I have a question – if the FDA bans silicon – do they have to ban Kate Upton as well?

Kate Upton’s fate has been sealed – just another in the long line of forgettable pin – up girls.

Minnie Pearl, on the other hand – will have an everlasting appeal to the American public due to her intelligence, grace, dignity and sex appeal. Not to overlook her most important tribute – the gal can cook!!!

The only positive thing I can say about Kate Upton is that she is better than Hanoi Jane.(But then again – anything is better than Hanoi Jane)

Buzzy Says : That green guy is running around Here again, There she is Brandi

• Brandi says:

I didn’t know we had to choose. You mean we can’t like Kate Upton AND Minnie Pearl?
      Buzzy Says No its a joke for one of the commenters

• Brandi says:

I should have put one of my little smiley faces on it Buzzy. 🙂

Brandi: Don’t think the imposter bit is directed at you.:)

• Brandi says:

Oh I didn’t CK. I just went back looking at the comments and realized the way I wrote that comment could have been interpreted as trying to ‘start something’. Which is definitely was not. But thanks. 🙂

Brandi: Just remember what E. Rosevelt stated: “Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you will be criticized anyways” and that is pretty good advice impo!

Andrea: You have a way with words and like reading your post as it is REAL instead of the imposters parading around. Similar to Minnie Pearl as SHE WAS THE REAL DEAL TOO, just like you!:)

I knew just the mention of Hanoi Jane would get Buzzy’s blood pressure to hit the ceiling.

Andrea: Yes, she still has A LOT to answer for doing what she did and don’t they call that T-R-A-I-T-O-R?!!! Guess she got off light considering…hmmmmmmmmm!