Tim Tebow: The Chosen One

Tim Tebow: The Chosen One Faces of Sports: An ESPN Original Documentary Tim Tebow: The Chosen One This documentary, which aired days after Tebow committed to Florida

The Chosen One

8 Responses to “Tim Tebow: The Chosen One”

Vintage Tebow and thanks Buzzy for sharing…GREAT POST!!!:)

2. steftebowfan says:

Yes, I only learned about Tebow when he hit the NFL by storm. Now that I see the background info on his high school and college years and see how he took regular teams and leaded them all to championships, I am even more amazed. His first chance starting in the NFL was more difficult with more hurdles and he still took a losing team to the playoffs. Then nothing.. dumped all the sudden he looks bad in practice, he can’t read plays, he’s not good enough BS that is all that is. I seen him throw great passes in high school. This kids just wins. I am officially convinced there is some sort of conspiracy against him in the NFL I just can’t figure out why! Too much power? The God thing, what? No wonder so many fans like myself are standing on the sidelines of football scratching our heads and perplexed at this all. The media really messed him up too. People call him a bad player and they never even seen him play… I pray to God he gives him a comeback that truly declares God is more powerful than the NFL!

Steftebowfan: Now, “you know the rest of the story!” This is a huge injustice regarding T2 and agree that when God is on your side then you will see the NFL shaking their heads…AGAIN!!!

I’m glad Tebow will stay in shape for years to come, because eventually a team gets decimated by injuries, and at that point they might get over their ridiculous bias against him.

Sage: He is not going to give up and neither are his lifelong fans so I am with you, Sage, as they are more than borderline RIDICULOUS!!!

Also, either Bortles plays well or davey caldwell gets run out of town, be it Jacksonville or London.

Here’s a good one by Brandi. Vegas says next year will be just like last year.

I noticed the odds makers didn’t pick any team to win just 2 or 3 games. What is this, grade inflation like college?

6. Danette says:

The chosen one is no joke
    Bible soley appointed by others to rule
    And do the right thing by the church values.
    I may eyes it also means the golden one.

Please pray for the sick and needy