Tim Tebow Celebrates Easter by Chopping Lumber with Jase from ‘Duck Dynasty’

By , Featured Columnist

Tim Tebow Celebrates Easter by Chopping Lumber with Jase from 'Duck Dynasty'

William Philpott
Sunday is a day of rest, remembrance and furious bicep sculpting for Tim Tebow.

Judging by a recent tweet from Duck Dynasty star Jase Robertson, the former NFL quarterback headed out to the woodpile this Easter to put in some work.View image on Twitter

Indeed, #OperationBiceps seemed to be well underway for Robertson, who sat by watching Tebow work with the ax.

You may be wondering what a bearded beanpole like Robertson is doing hanging out with an ex-NFL Adonis like Tebow. As it turns out, the two are men of faith with a shared interest in spreading the Good Word.

Devout Christians, Tebow and Robertson were first seen together on a 2013 speaking circuit in which they shared their personal testimonies and faith with several high school football teams.View image on Twitter

Consider this wood-chopping workout a warm up for the Tebow and Robertson reunion tour.

The two men will hit the speaking circuit again this July, stopping by the University of South Florida for the 2014 Wildfire “Men’s Impact Weekend” conference.

Tebow might not be working out with NFL teams, but he’s lopping lumber for the Lord. Someone has to honor the carpenter, right?

7 Responses to “Tim Tebow Celebrates Easter by Chopping Lumber with Jase from ‘Duck Dynasty’”

The mainstream media hates Tim Tebow.

The mainstream media hates “Duck Dynasty”.

Looks like a pattern is developing.

2. Bigfan says:

Great witness opportunity for them both. The both have a draw and together is a good thing.

On another note the Seahawks pick up Terrelle Pryor from the Raiders for a 7th round pick…C’MON MAN!!

I agree Bigfan on all you posted above. It’s not looking real good for Tim, these NFL teams make me so angry. They just keep passing around players even if they have proven they are not that good.

Buzzy Says : I have been told by two front office that T2 Just Has too many fans and they dont want to deal with it. I guess I am missing something here. I would think they would want the fans.Also they say most his fans are lower Income status. I said well us lower income watch TV and Buy Beer and soda pop then they played the GOD Card so I gave Up.

• Bigfan says:

Pretty lame excuses to me…i.e. I guess it was all the low income fans that made Timmy’s jersey sales #1??

I always knew that the NFL front office types were Christian bigots but it appears per Buzzy’s report they are also elitist snobs.

God save the Queen!!!

Maybe it is time for another lesson…Hmmmmm. Praying God defeats ALL these enemies!!!

Now, that is good news regarding DD & T2!