Tebow to Decker 56-yard TD

Broncos QB Tim Tebow goes deep to WR Eric Decker for a 56-yard touchdown to give Denver a 17-7 lead over the Kansas City

Entertainment

12 Responses to “Tebow to Decker 56-yard TD”

Good article David Oliver. I have no doubt Tebow is being blacklisted because of his Christian faith.

I thought Tebow’s critics always say he can’t throw the football. Exhibit A that proves the critics wrong.

Thanks for posting, Buzzy.

3. Bigfan says:

Derek Carr Fresno State QB is having a private workout today 3/31/14 with the Browns.

So, no comments for a few days. I’ll chime in with a question. Does anyone see any NFL scenario for Tim this year? Doesn’t even sound like he’s on the radar anymore. Another courtesy invite to camp? I’m honestly wishing he’d sign with A-11 now, instead of waiting to the point where he’s just another guy rejected by the NFL.

I have to laugh because we know where the Jets are heading. About a game or two or three short of the playoffs. Michael Vick and Todd Decker will bring some maturity to the locker room. ha ha ha

Buzzy Says : I dont think there are any offers pending some HC would take T2 But the GMs dont think he can play QB or think the fans will try to run the Team

5. shaztah says:

I read today that ole Johnny boy is meeting with the Patriots tomorrow. Just what they need a kid with an attitude and a “I am better than everyone” personality.

6. bigfan says:

Players meeting with teams is quite normal. Having said that there is an outside chance Timmy will get a workout before the draft to see where he stacks up in their minds/plan or my money is after the draft for Timmy…question is when and who will he be backing up??? Possibly OTAs???

7. LuitLipton says:

I’d like to see Tim come out and confront the NFL and media head-on and call their blackball ing what it is: blackballing!

I remember that pass as if it were yesterday. Tebow is so exciting to watch, I miss him on the field.

That being said it’s awfully quiet on the Tebow front. I keep praying that he will be able to be an NFL quarterback again because this is what he wants. But as the days go by I am starting to wonder if he will truly ever get another true shot in the NFL. I will follow Tim wherever he goes, but I miss watching his exciting play on the field.

It’s sad that the NFL embraces those players who seem to keep breaking laws, etc, but will not embrace a player like Tim. I am to the point where I hope he gets to play in the A11, I know that is not his dream but, the NFL being so cold and biased against Tim it’s hard to think he will get another true shot.

That was in the “bread basket” and no doubt what we should be seeing more of not less!!! BET T2 WON THAT GAME TOO WHICH SHOULD COME AS NO SURPRISE AND THE ONLY SURPRISE IS WHY THEY CAN’T HANDLE HIM WINNING THE RIGHT WAY ON AND OFF THE FIELD AND COULD HAVE HAD A SUPERBOWL WIN BY NOW!!!
    GBPT2!!!