Eagles-24 Cowboys-22 Final

Mr Jones Dont you wish You Had Tim Tebow About Now.

Orton Passed For Two and didnt make it TT would just run it in

And Orton throws a INT on the final play

Like I said Mr Jones Dont you wish You Had Tim Tebow

8 Responses to “Eagles-24 Cowboys-22 Final”

Fourth quarter comebacks aren’t as easy as they look. Separate the greats from the too-lates.

Sage: You are so right and Kitna was not a factor so Orton had the game to lose…better start cleaning house and get a WINNER FOR A CHANGE AS IN T2!!

Buzzy: Why not e-mail Mr. Jones and see what happens when enough fans become PROACTIVE MAYBE THINGS WILL CHANGE LIKE BRANDI STATES!!! CAN STILL VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET!!!

One would think McD has a enough sense not to fall back into the arms of schizophrenc management.

I’m not convinced McD is a Tebow guy anymore. He benched Tebow until the bitter end of his (McD’s) time in Denver, and he kissed Belichick’s but while Tebow was pushed out of a 51-man roster. It’s not clear he is able to appeciate the things that Tebow does which no one else can do.

I am with you Sage, I too don’t know if McDaniel’s is truly Tebow driven. I guess we will have to wait and see, but as we know even if McDaniel’s wanted Tim so would the Gm/Owner. If Tim does not find a home next year I don’t know what I will do. I miss watching Tim on the field and all the excitement and energy he brings each game.

Happy New Year to All! Thanks again Buzzy for all you do.

Well Tawk2, will have to say that no matter what happens, know I will always be a Tebow Fan! As for McD. think that he was under constraint and had to follow instead of lead and that is why he had to be under the radar where T2 was concerned.
        Here is what someone stated on O’Reilly about Christians: “They want him to shut up. It’s the new “BLACK LIST”. If you don’t submit to their world view, they will try to destroy you!” (Laura Ingram on Duck Dynasty Patriarch Phil. Glad they did not back down and will start watching and buying their stuff from now on). Where have we seen this take place before…David O. knows!

Sage: Very true and you are not called Sage for nothing!:D

I say, thanks for nothing ESPN.