Chargers vs. Broncos: Score, Grades and Analysis

By Matt Fitzgerald

The San Diego Chargers managed to stymie the Denver Broncos’ explosive offense and secure a 27-20 win at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Thursday’s Week 15 AFC West showdown

Link To : Good Read Get Them Broncos

18 Responses to “Chargers vs. Broncos: Score, Grades and Analysis”

Always glad to see the Broncos lose.I don’t know what the weather tempature was last night in Denver but I will bet a dozen doughnuts it was cold.

The real story of the game was what happened afterwards.4 people stabbed in the parking lot(Just wondering – was Ray Lewis working the game last night?)

I haven’t gone to a Ravens game in years.The NFL has to do something about the public drunkenness that is going on in the stadiums as this is becoming a weekly ocuurene.

Ah, the new fans of the league that’s too good for Tebow.

It’s easier than I thought to boycott this league.

• Brandi says:

I haven’t gone into it all that much. But I began writing about Tim Tebow when I first saw some of the insane Popularity numbers popping up in 2010. A year later he was the “Most Popular Athlete in the World”. But it’s the distribution of his Popularity that, to me, is most telling. He’s immensely Popular in demographics that the popular misconception about his Popularity would have a tough time believing.

The Vatican asked Tebow to help them on their mission to change the nature of Professional Sports.

But I think there’s something else going on. I think around the World, the general Public is ahead of Rome on this. I think ‘The Masses’ have gotten sick and tired of business as usual in pro Sports. And, IMO, the NFL has become the Poster League for every way Pro Leagues have completely lost touch with average Sports Fans and the Public in general.

Sage: And I agree…how safe does that make the games as it is really family oriented w/all of that going on?!

I am sorry – I did not proofread my post before hitting the submit button – I mistyped – occurrence.

My bad – I should always look before I send.

• Brandi says:

I just figured you were drinking. 🙂

Andrea and Brandi: Good one! Hey, isn’t great not to have Mr. Negativity around…oops, better not entice it to come back, ha, ha!

Wait a minute, while I watch the tape…couldn’t resist–apologies!

• jason says:

Yet how tebow has done start to finish on film is why he isn’t starting and his fans driving the media circus is why he isn’t a backup that he should be. You and others have been wrong, those that know tbe league have been spot on about tim’s NFL career. Conspiracy and other crap is always lack of knowing the league which you do.
            I said ge had to change or not make it…..others say fine as is…..where is he…….its very simple. I know the NFL and you don’t. That won’t change but you’ll justify it just as sage by coming up with some excuse to make how you feel seem right and everyone in the NFL wrong. That’s fine but remember that the NFL will still grow without tebow regaurdless of how you feel or how upset you are about it.

Buzzy Says: Jason I pretty Much Let u say what you want But remember this is the Tebow Zone and we are PRO TT and they Have the right to say what they want also , what you said above is fine with me untill you pick a member (Sage) to Cut Down and at this point there is no Right or wrong we will all have to wait and see.

And to that will add: “A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!”

• Brandi says:

Oh Jason, don’t start in with that “I know the NFL and you don’t stuff.” It’s unbecoming. And inaccurate.

Plus, heard that the fans were turning on the $$$ QB (as in 90+ million) and they are finally realizing they did not get what they paid for after losing again…uh, oh somebody better tell them it is not looking like MILE HIGH YOU KNOW WHAT IS HEADED FOR THE SUPERBOWL and for that amount of money…TOO BAD THEY SHIPPED OUT THEIR BEST CHANCE TO WIN—TEBOW!!!

CK- I will enjoy seeing “one and done” Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

5. Stephtebowfan says:

Me 3 i wont be happy till Tebow gets a chance. After all the money he has made the nfl he deserves it!”

GO TEBOW!!!

Wonder if “Game Brain” has taken over the NFL “so called” experts?!!!