Kate Upton eyed for female lead in ‘Entourage’ movie

©WENN / Kate Upton

Nov. 11, 2013, 7:40 PM EST

By Jeff Sneider
TheWrap

Kate Upton is being eyed for the female lead in the “Entourage” movie, multiple individuals familiar with the Warner Bros. project have told TheWrap.

Though Upton has not been formally offered the role yet, she is in early discussions to join the cast, according to sources. While a representative for the swimsuit model-turned-actress has denied that any such talks are under way, they acknowledge that there was interest in Upton for the project earlier this year.

Bing: Browse Kate Upton photos

Warner Bros. had no comment.

16 Responses to “Kate Upton eyed for female lead in ‘Entourage’ movie”

I still believe Miss Upton should have received the death penalty for appearing in the “Three Stooges”remake.
    Buzzy Says : Opps the green guy again

Every time they embark on a remake of a classic, it never lives up to the HYPE!! They should try getting an original idea instead of ruining what will always be a “CLASSIC” which imho does not need an update b/c it stands the test of time. Besides, replacing the superior w/inferior doesn’t work!

2. SB says:

I just don’t understand why you post this crap about her on this site. She’s pretty, blond and has nice curves. We get it…TMZ already told us. Move on.

Buzzy Says : Because I like her and I can and there is very little to report So if you would like a job here you can post what ever you would Like Let me Know Webmaster@tebowzone.net
    At Least she got you to leave a comment as we have not seen you in a while.

3. Bigfan says:

C’MON Man! This is the Tebowzone and I thought at first when I saw earlier posts on this “Dame” Timmy and her had something going and that was the reason for this…certainly not the case. Woops…I hope someone didn’t just “Jump the Shark”?

Buzzy – I love Ya!!!

Andrea: Have to agree on that as he is very likeable and has a lot of insight into what makes sense regarding all things TEBOW!!! Glad he is on this site too!!! GO BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Calm down Buzzy, you are doing a great job w/limited news…I get it!:D
    Btw, where is Tisa? Haven’t heard from her in awhile, have you? Hope all is well.

Now that you have people commenting on miss up, how about this as a news item: Tebow oldies…never get tired of watching T2 WIN!!!

Agree w/Bigfan…”C’MON MAN! This is the Tebowzone!” Yes, certainly, I am glad we have the Tebowzone!!! At least we can vent when it is difficult, if not frustrating, not being able to watch T2 AS THE WINNING NFL QB AGAIN, this time, on a deserving team!! It all seems directly related to obstacles presented when an EXISTING POLITICAL BIAS AGAINST CHRISTIANS WHO ARE TOO VOCAL CONTINUES WHICH HAPPENS TO BE DISCRIMINATORY AND NOT DUE TO “SKILL SETS” WHATSOEVER!!! (Enough said!)
      GBPT2!!!