this is the sme channel that reported he was coming to jax last year but there is nothing on the net

I called the station could not get anyone to confirm the story .

I am calling the Jaguars pr Dept but the line is busy

The station confirmed the report But the jags Lines are all Busy

all the ones i have

Called Mike&mike No Info i\on the siging

Now the station says the jags and the agent are talking

It was reported on channell 30 here also but that may just be copycat

i can find no info so i guess its a rumor at best

Still Have Not found any thing about this

Just got off the phone with the Jaguars they wont say Yes or No

I told them i was the Editor of the TZ and just yes no or Maybe

But i could get no answer I am feeling Maybe

Thats the same station that got me last year

Still no News about this

6 Responses to “Local Jax Tv ch 47 reports the Jaguars signed Tim Tebow ( Buzzy Says: Well i guess this was Bull as there was no report from the station this morning Sorry for reporting Bum Dope)”

1. Larry says:

Thanks for the update, Buzzy.

Thanks for reporting Buzzy, I don’t know what to think. I guess we will have to wait and see.

My email changed Buzzy so that is why I have a new one, we had to change providers and we have been without internet for a little over a week. That is why I have not been here.

Thanks again for the info.

3. mike says:

Tebow with mjd and blackmon when he comes back would be something to watch. Go jags I hope they grow up and make this move.

4. SB says:

Thanks for reporting this! I REALLY hope it’s true! There is no way they should stay with Gabbert and Henne’s ceiling is already known. And neither are leaders who are going to motivate everyone around them.

5. lex says:

any updates, buzzy?

Buzzy Says : I wish

Maybe, just maybe they are coming around or is it someone trying to get press coverage? Will wait and see, I guess.