19 Responses to “Buzzy Says :Rumor From my source Some Team called to offer a trade for T2 if NE does drop him at the cut so it looks like Tim will be in the NFL for 2013 ( I know SB its a rumor)”

1. BuzzyBuzzard says:

I like this there are 8 teams with QB problems

2. bigfan says:

Come now…I seriously doubt the Pats would have made the move to get him then drop him all in the span of a few months. Silly stuff those rumors!
    Buzzy Says: Read it again shaztah seem to get it If NE does drop him do they have to a trade or won’t he be a free agent again?

Will HAVE a trade AND T2 won’t he be a free agent again?

• SB says:

That’s not at all what he’s saying. He’s saying another team made a call to express interest, that’s all.

• bigfan says:

The ol’ what IF…”Hi Bill, how are you fine Urban, all is good here too Bill,…………say hi to Timmy oh a funny thing I heard the Bucs want him now that you have him…chuckle…sure will Urban talk to you next week”…click. Walking back to his office Bill is heard mumbling under his breath…”Everybody wants him now that we have him” (no name mentioned)…BIG smile breaks out. “Was that Timmy Bill was was talking about”? Hmmm???

Bigfan: Guess they are all kicking themselves now…just wait until they play Fox & Co.! What a show that will be…can’t wait!!!

Jaguars, maybe. They’re looking at empty seats, and Kahn asked Davey: Hey, if Tebow is good enough for Belichick, why not us?

• The Mascot Army says:

I’m sure there are a lot of GMs questioning/regretting their upturned noses at the idea of Tebow now that the best of them thought he was worth the risk.

They have to be wondering why they boxed themselves into thinking like ryan, sparano, and stephen a smith.

The Mascot Army: Great post and now they see the error of their ways, ha, ha…who is having the last laugh?!!!

4. shaztah says:

Guess a lot of teams have discovered their QB’s really really suck and the media can be contained if you try. I hope Tim stays right where he is because he is with a team that believe’s in him and maybe he knows this cuz those other teams sure did not try to get him before NE did.

5. shaztah says:

Buzzy, was it just one team or more than one? You said team so I guess it may be just one huh?
    Buzzy Says : Just One as far as i know

6. shaztah says:

If NE does drop him do they have to a trade or won’t he be a free agent again?

• jason says:

If they cut him he’s a free agent again. If someone does wanna trade for him and they don’t wanna keep him then they’d sign him with a spot just to get value for him and trade him. With the size of his contract the trade value would be low but its something unless a team really thinks he’s their franchise guy then you’d give a high pick if belichick sees that the team views tim as their franchise future.
      If tim does show he’s fixed his skill set to be inline with what teams are looking for he very well may get tradedbut it seems more likely they’d wait to see some preseason film on him and also see what belichick thinks of him from training camp.
      From everything I’ve heard from people in and around the league that I know tim has changed and really taken to heart that he’s gotta get it down how the NFL way is. I was happy when I heard that. Cause its his best chance to make it.

Well the media is at it again, here is the newest story
    Buzzy Says I killed the link I dont think we should support this here I anyone donr agree Please leave me comments about it
    The headline on MSN earlier read REPORT Tebow tired to Hernandez fight

Wow they are reaching now, if one goes on to read the story it says Tebow tried to stop the fight, the media also makes it seem like Tebow was in a bar under age, but the SWAMP a restaurant/bar sort of like an old time Applebees, I have been there in person and children come in with families all the time to eat. I am getting so tired of the media blowing things up involving Tebow. In the comments section many were bashing Tim again, Tim was questioned as a witness by the police and let go, they kept his name out of it. It was almost like the commentor’s were blaming Tebow and not Hernandez, Hernandez was the one underage drinking at 17 and also is the one who punched the man in the side of the head.

Sorry just a little tired of the media and their ways of grabbing headlines.

• Tisa says:

I thought the same thing when I read this. They should have used the term “bar and grill”, as in a type of Applebee’s or Chili’s. Instead they wanted to leave the impression that he was in a bar as a minor. Looking at articles about another shooting in Gainesville, it is beginning to look like Hernandez got away with a lot while he was in G’ville.

Buzzy Says : thats why i didnt post any of that BS not only T2 but working on UM also saying that UM lost control of the team and every time there was trouble T2 would cover it up with some headline all just BS

• Tisa says:

I am liking UM less and less these days. Timmy is so immensely loyal to everyone who does anything for him that he will be 40 before he sees how little Meyer did for him.

Tisa: That is so true about T2 and he backs up what he states…one of the rarest of individuals! He is loyal to a fault, but we know who rewards this kind of dedication…G-O-D!!!

8. bigfan says: