9 Responses to “Buzzy Says : Now all the News is trying to Tie T2 and Aaron Hernandez’s togather with thing that happon in 2007 when they were at Florida I am not posting that here either Most of it is just BS Anyway”

I know what you mean Buzzy, it seems the media is not stating all the facts and using false headlines to get more readers. I read somewhere that Tim tried to pay for Hernandez’s bill, that is why the waiter followed Hernandez out of the restaurant because Hernandez did not pay for his drinks, which by the way he was only 17 at the time. Tim also tried to stop the fight and calm Hernandez down, he is also the one who called Urban Myers to let him know what happened. But the media just makes it seem like Tim is in a bar underage, when indeed The Swamp which I have personally eaten at, is a Restaurant/bar many younger people frequent. They really have good food. Anyways just another story not reported truly and blown up to make Tim look bad. Geez I wonder if they will ever let him alone.

I also seen today that Hernandez was questioned in another double murder in I believe 2007 but he was let go. Makes one wonder how long he has been killing people?

Thanks for all you do Buzzy, hope you are resting and starting to feel better.
    Buzzy Says : I am doing better and Yes i have ate at this restaurant Before my self The Swamp

2. bigfan says:

No further comment on this manusha from me either!

This is why I am so sick of the mainstream media.Football thugs (Ray Lewis and his ilk)are left alone and never questioned about thier bad behavior and a football player like Tebow who tries to stay out of trouble is regarded as a freak and a wierdo.

Thank goodness for the internet as I have boycotted most of the mainstream media – and am living a much better life because of it.

4. SB says:

I was wondering about this, but I haven’t seen anything saying anything negative about Tebow with that incident. The only thing I could see is they finally found a way to work Tebow’s name into the Hernandez story to get more clicks. To me, it actually painted Tebow in a positive light as it shows him acting exactly as you would have expected him to in such a situation.

I was reading a lot of the comments after the stories and a lot were negative about Tim. I hated the way the media spun the title to make it look like Tim may have been involved in the fight, I know it was to just get reads, but come on what happened to reporting the truth in headlines.

Happy Fourth of July to all who celebrate! Hope you all have a safe and blessed one!