By  Peter Schrager

Link To

19 Responses to “Russell has upside that Tebow does not(Buzzy Says: This is so anti-Tebow i almost didnt post it)”

The only upside that Russell has over Tebow is that teams are working him out right now. Otherwise I believe Russell out of 25 starts in the NFL only won 7 of them! Tebow has won and won a playoff games as well.

So tired of the double standards in the NFL when it comes to Tebow. I still am praying that a gm/coach will see the talent Tim has and embrace him. I did not go an read this Buzzy but thanks for posting, I know it’s hard to find any positive articles when it comes to Tim they are few and far between.

All we can do is the keep the faith like Tim and keep believing that Tim will find an NFL home rather sooner than later.

• Larry says:

Buzzy, why did you link to it, instead of copy & paste it here? If Tebow fans visit that article, this jerk’s just getting rewarded for bashing Tebow. I won’t be clicking on it.

2. Shaztah says:

I made the mistake of reading the article. How can someone teach heart, drive, and will? How can that so called source say that he has seen enough of Tim on tape and he is what he is? That is crap. People get better playing and practicing. That is throwing, footwork and timing.. Just makes me mad!

• The Mascot Army says:

Heres a rule of thumb…people who say the have “watched tape” on tebow havent watched many of his games ( maybe 2 including the pats game). This means out of context, and without the big picture or importance of the moments that tebow thrives in.
      “Watched tape” means watched the absolute bare minimum to claim a worthwhile opinion.

3. lex says:

please don’t put this anti-tebow stuff on here. there are enough places to visit if one wants to read the junk.

4. BuzzyBuzzard says:

anyone want a reporter job leave a comment and ill email you

5. BuzzyBuzzard says:

I have all your email address so just leave a comment if anyone wants a job

• Shaztah says:

I don’t want a job I jus wanted to ask if you have heard anymore about the workout schedule that you mentioned a while back?

6. Larry says:

Buzzy, I apologize. I didn’t mean to insult you. It’s just frustrating when I always see anti-Tebow articles posted by pro-Tebow people. It’s not only on here, it’s on twitter & Facebook, too. I’m convinced that it’s actually Tebow fans who are causing many of these anti-Tebow articles to keep being written because we’re the ones most likely to be clicking on them. And that’s what most of these Tebow-bashing articles are being written for: web hits to increase advertising rates.

Again, I’m sorry.

7. Shaztah says:

Just FYI but the Bears said NO THANK YOU to Russell.

8. The Mascot Army says:

Yeah, i agree. Id way prefer you to cut and paste the garbage articles rather than have us click on them. Boycott the real circus…the parasites feeding off of tebow and causing him harm.

• Larry says:

“Boycott the real circus…the parasites feeding off of tebow and causing him harm.”

Well put. They are the “real” circus.

The funny thing is Jamarcus will probably take care of himself. It will be just one more journalistic failure down the memory hole.

I’m not hating on Jamarcus, but they say a leopard doesn’t change his spots. Which is just one more reason why it would be smart for a team to invest in Tebow.

10. The Mascot Army says:

As for the reporter comment….the crowd here could really compile an amazing case for tebow. Maybe it would be worthwhile to put something together here and review it and add info and have it be the definitive case for tebow. I don hink anything like it exists. It would make clear to the ignorant haters that there is a far better argument than the few strawman cliches they think we are limited to.

Two cents.

• Shaztah says:

I wish I had the brain organization to compile such an article but the way I think is kinda crazy. I can have 5 different thoughts going on at once and sometimes I tend to ramble and mix thoughts together. LOL. Some of the things I think of is how the so called experts stick up for Sam Bradford because he has had different OC’s and schemes every year and that is why he can’t be successful. How about Tim having 5 different offensive schemes in 3 years and not having the reps with the ones. Or how about as a rookie he sat behind Kyle Orton and had almost no offseason due to his agent taking so long to finalize his contract which kept him out of OTA’s and such. Or in his 2nd year he had no offseason due to the lockout which forced him to work with QB guru’s instead of his coaches and then not having the support of his coach or upper management. He never got to work with the first string until he replaced Orton. Then when he did finally start they limited him so much that in most games he only got to throw a very limited amount of passes. Then you have his receivers admitting that they did not bother to learn their routes because they knew he was not going to get to throw. That is just the start and just some things I think about…Told you I tend to ramble. Sorry.

Good points. With a supportive team, the sky is the limit for Tebow.

In the past, there have been occasions where I worked at a job where there was not a good rapport, for whatever reason. Those situations are a drag. Elway and Fox just never cared for Tim very much (regardless what Brandi says), and their attitude toward Tim rubbed off on the Broncos’ players, I suspect.

Not saying anyone at the Broncos disliked Tim, only that the front office undermined respect for him. It will cost the Broncos a lot of glory over the long run.