Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Link To

6 Responses to “Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez charged with murder”

Just heard Aaron Hernandez may be linked to an additional, double murder.

Reminds me of Dan Reeves. When someone blamed their misconduct on being in the wrong place at the wrong time, he replied, “When you’re out at 3:00 a.m., it’s always the wrong place and the wrong time.”

I miss Coach Reeves.

Sage I bet the double murder is what Lloyd the victim may have been talking to others about. Maybe he had inside knowledge that Hernandez killed those two men also. The Hernandez took him out to shut him up. I bet it is related to what happened to Odin Lloyd.

That seems to be the theory. It makes defending Hernandez 2x as hard. At trial, the jury hears not only about the Lloyd murder but also the double homicide which was the alleged motive.

Yesterday I thought Michael Silver was awfully generous with his suggestion that Hernandez might rehabilitate himself, ala Ray Lewis. It’s hard to rehabilitate from a triple homicide, at least from where I stand.

But in order to score buddy points and interviews, perhaps Silver can envision that.

Hey, maybe if Brady and Malloy were accomplices . . . Nah.

Buzzy Says : Sick Sick Sick….

Sorry Sage – I do not think Ray Lewis rehabilitated himself – he just got away with it.

I have to give the Patriots credit – they got rid of Hernandez ASAP – too bad the Ravens did not do the same with Ray Lewis.

I liked what the New England Patriot owner said about Tim Tebow and how Tebow conducts himself.