Tim TeBow In High School

VIDEO LINK

10 Responses to “Tim TeBow In High School”

Thanks for posting Buzzy, even in high school Tim was amazing! Go TEBOW we believe in you!

2. Larry says:

Doug Flutie’s advice for Tebow:

Buzzy says a couple of weeks ago

I don’t know if this has been posted here before, but one of Tim’s QB coaches, Dennis Gile, did a radio interview about Tim’s progess on 4/29:

• Lynn says:

I saw Doug Flutie’s not very exciting advice, but I think Steve Young has Tim’s ear. Tim played in Young’s charity golf tournament in April and then Steve spent some time with him training (which he did last spring also). If you need links for that I can post them, but I thought I had done that previously.

The thing about going to Canada, Arena, or other league, although we know a few guys who have gone that route and then back to the NFL and success, it is actually very rare. Most often, it is admission that you are not NFL quality and it’s a dead-end street.

• Larry says:

I like Flutie’s advice about the weights. The most accurate guys in the NFL don’t look like they do much upper-body weightlifting. It might be worth a try.

Unlike Tebow, Doug Flutie didn’t spend a lifetime developing his upper body strength. So, bulking up may have caused unwanted changes for Doug in his technique and accuracy, but strength and bulk are the only thing Tim has ever known. It’s just as likely that loosing bulk would freak Tim out and hurt his accuracy. You gotta be you.

• Larry says:

Good point, except I don’t know how long Flutie lifted weights. He could have started when he was in diapers like Tim did, too.

• Larry says:

Also, it’s missing the point. The other guys in the NFL w/the best accuracy don’t look like they’re keeping up w/the linebackers in the weight room. Peyton & Brady sometimes look downright scrawny. I think at least decreasing the upper-body weightlifting might be worth considering.

I see your points, too, Larry. But if Tebow tried to toss his strength and physique aside, he wouldn’t be Tom Brady and he wouldn’t even be Tim Tebow.

Everyone has their own view. Mine is simply this: The only problem with Tim’s game is he’s not on the field. Otherwise, he’d be on a rocket path the the Hall of Fame. Especially when coupled with his history, his stats in the first 14 games a starter support this view.

• Larry says:

You might be right & he hopefully has also corrected his accuracy problem. But if he hasn’t, since he’s tried just about everything else, if I were him, I’d give cutting back on the upper-body weights a try.

3. Bob Segrett says:

Tim knows he can play in the nfl . He needs to loose another ten pounds and stay off the heavy weights.