My Advice for Tim Tebow(Thanks to Larry for finding this Link)

I know Tim Tebow must be frustrated that he hasn’t found the right team yet and is still searching. Here’s the advice I would give to Tim as he waits for his new team.

Video Link

6 Responses to “My Advice for Tim Tebow(Thanks to Larry for finding this Link)”

1. Larry says:

Uh, that’s Tony Dungy’s advice to Tim, not mine. LOL

It’s nice to hear Coach Dungy offer words of support, and not just platitudes, either. He is one of the true great leaders of the modern football era.

Ha. For this morning I suspended my NFL boycott and read a something about the Jets to which Brandi linked on Twitter.

Hilarity. How do journalists take themselves seriously anymore. Manish Meta published the opinion of an “anonymous” Jet who believes the Jets should move beyond Sanchize. Who is the anonymous Jet? Greg McElroy.

Thanks for the news, Manish. Your Pulitzer is waiting.

As a newcomer to the Jets scene last year, I was startled at how soft the NY press core is. Journolists in general have become a sycophantic disgrace. And while I don’t want to disappoint any who think we still owe respect to the Jets and Jaguars, et al, what about McElroy? Dude starts ONE game and landed on IR. What was his sack-to-TD ratio?

• The Mascot Army says:

That’s hilarious, and a prefect metaphor for everything the media does to cherry pick things to fit their narrative.

I so agree, lol. I noticed that today again Tebow’s name adorns the sports section of MSN title saying Will Tim Tebow Bring Down The NCAA? But if you take the time to go and read the article it’s about EA sports and others using Tim Tebow’s name and plays in a game when Tim was at the Gators. So again another article to attract readers and the title as usual is misleading.

Tim has tried to stay out of the media, but the media will not keep his name out.

McElroy I believe was one of the ones leaking stories under anonymous last year about Tim. When one is on a team you need to not be going to the media about any problems with another player, you should go to that player.

As far as McElroy being a started in the NFL I think we seen what he was made of in his first start last year. I agree with Sage and what was his sack to TD ratio?

4. jason says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the longer term and
    it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this put up and if I
    could I want to counsel you some fascinating issues or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this
    article. I wish to learn even more things about it!