11 Responses to “Buzzys Says : i went to a church in Orange Park Fl this morning out of 41 people I ask who wanted T2 to sign with the Jaguars 10 said Yes and 31 Said No they would stand with Caldwell and Gus”

1. Shaztah says:

I don’t think Tim would want to be on that team even if he were asked because he wants to go to a team that wants him and believes in him. The brass and the people of Jacksonville have made themselves clear on this so why bother? Many of those fans are going with the flow and the flow is negative against Tebow. Hopefully if he gets picked up by a team and gets the opportunity to play or even start he will show his improved mechanics and accuracy and blows up the field. Then next year when all those stupid teams come begging him he can say NO You didn’t want me then so I don’t want you now. I live in Gainesville and I was so hoping he did go to Jacksonville and you can bet I would have been to any practices that were open to the public and any home game I could afford to go to. Now it’s not even worth the gas money it would cost me to watch Henny or Gabbert. Here is to another year of LOSING for them.

• Thrawn says:

“…because he wants to go to a team that wants him and believes in him.”

If such a team in the NFL is out there, they can feel free to sign him any time now… anyone? anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

If Tebow still wants a career in the NFL, either some team needs to be willing to accomodate his game (strengths and avoiding weaknesses) knowing full well it will be a lot of work.

or…

Tebow needs to swallow his pride, get his foot in the door and bide his time and maybe catching a break that gets him in at QB again.

Cuz to be honest, I’m not certain the Arena league will work out, and I am skeptical of the CFL doing much based on what I have read about the league. I don’t think this A11FL thing or the USFL is really gonna pan out either. Nice thought, but a whole lot of things have to go right just to make the A11FL even feasible. ESPECIALLY if they are envisioning a league equal in talent to the NFL.

2. SB says:

Obviously I’m biased (but not utterly blindly biased like SportsBabeBrandi), but they’re idiots. They’d rather have Blaine Gabbert or Chad Henne? Gabbert has the physical abilities to be a great QB but he’s scared of getting hit, which causes him to make mistakes and that cannot be corrected or coached. Even Jaworski said the said thing. Henne has had the chance to prove he can be a franchise QB and he’s not.

3. susie b says:

That 31 should have prayed for the Jags as THEY’RE GONNA NEED ALL THE PRAYERS THEY CAN GET to once again not have the worst record in the league. Although, the way things are looking, the Jets may fight them for that “title”.

• Thrawn says:

I don’t think God cares that much about football. never understood the concept of praying for a team’s success or thanking Jesus for a wonderful TD catch.

Thanks for posting the link to this great video. Tony is right when things are right and the right team comes along Tim will find a home. Until then we all have to keep the faith and keep believing.

4. Shaztah says:

Just a couple links to remind everyone of a few things. First, if I am not mistaken isn’t Trent Dilfer one of the biggest critics of Tim? Guess he forgot his own words here:

One other, the biggest critics use the lame “so called FACT” that only 2 teams were interested in Tim when Denver put him up for trade. I guess they forgot about this:

I just really hope a team opens their eyes and soon.

• susie b says:

Actually, Dilfer began believing in Tebow as a QUARTERBACK & was one of the FEW at ESPN that stood up for him when the JET/REX LIES about Tim’s so-called refusal to run the Wildcat flooded the news last Xmas.

5. The Mascot Army says:

The most exciting day for jaguars fans every year is the draft, and this will continue for a while. If I no longer have a favorite team because of Tebow, at least I’ll have the team playing the jaguars every week to root for… and it should be a good season for me.