9 Responses to “I hate to post this But unless Roger and the NFL step in and force the Jags or someone to pick up T2 I dont think any GM will trade or pick him up unless the lose their starter during the season and can start T2 But no one will pick him as a backup is not going to happon”

1. BuzzyBuzzard says:

I hope I am proved wrong.

The idea of Tim being an NFL orphan at the start of the season still seems like a long-shot to me, though it’s possible.

The reason why there is a significant chance he’ll start for the Jets is because that is what requires the least action or development. If he is not released, then how much likelihood is there that Sanzchize or Garrard goes in and controls the position? How likely is it that the fans will remain passive?

If he is released, the Patriots likely have the fortitude to pick him up. There would be a lot of value on the table, and they are institutionally equipped to capitalize. Even as a rookie and used only sparingly by the Broncos, Tebow scored points. The Patriots (and especially McDaniels) know he is a willing soldier, and that is what the Patriots are made of.

As good as the Patriots were last year, they needed something else to get them over the hump. Gronkowski may be a little too flaky to supply the stimulus he did 2 years ago. The Patriots could easily go into reverse without a new spark, and they may well recognize it.

Still further, the dynamics completely change if Tebow is an orphan. Right now, Buffalo knows they have no chance of acquiring him. If he is free, then there’s significant chance Buffalo or someone does a rapid shuffle to get him.

I think what we’re seeing, Buzzy, is Rex’s massive girth blocking out the sun. But fat boy has to move at some point.

2. jason says:

Goodell and the NFL would be 100% in the wrong to force any team to take any player. That’s 1000% not knowing the NFL on his or her part.
    Buzzy Says : It would not be the first time

Very glad to see Tebow working hard this off-season.Looks like Tebow finally understands that the mainstream media just does’nt like him at all for his christian views/values and are out to destroy him. I kinda agree it will hard for a team to have Tebow as a backup QB because the media will cause a “circus” enviroment wherever Tebow goes.
    I think Sage makes a good point about maybe Tebow going to the Patriots – from what I’ve seen the head coach at New England hates the media.
    Probably would be best if Tebow and the Gronk would use separate shower facilities.

• andrea says:

Um,Spider – as usual you are too dumb to understand my post.Gronk is on record saying what he would like to do to Tebow.The seperate shower facilities mentioned in my first post was to protect Tebow from Gronk.
      Nice try though.

Andrea: Don’t waste your valuable time responding…we are ALL better than that…pretty sick of his nauseating comments about T2 also!!!
        GBPT2!!!!

4. Thrawn says:

I know the league would like to have Tebow in it somewhere for the fanfare and extra revenue…. but that is a pretty slippery slope if you guys think Goodell should force feed a player on to someone’s roster. I mean, the fact the idea that the commissioner should even have the power to dictate that someone take a player, I find apalling on so many levels.

Like it or not, Tebow is just going to have to find his own way on to a team. Last I checked though, he still is on one.

5. BuzzyBuzzard says:

The NFL is a wounded Duck and as in the past will do what it has to like call a owner and say the NFL needs this kid for now and we can help with that other problem you have so Maybe you would like take a look at him.COME ON GUYS THATS JUST BUSINESS