Broncos 35 ravens 38 Final

Go Ravens

Elway where was Tebow He would have made that first down Ha Ha and he sure would

not have  thrown a INT

Well Manning you were one and done

So, in terms of playoff wins as the quarterback of the Denver Broncos, it’s Tebow 1, Peyton 0.

I forgot about the Fumble ! Ang

GBPT2

Buzzy Says: Thanks for the supporting Comments

16 Responses to “Broncos 35 ravens 38 Final”

Texans waive Trinden Holliday, who has 14 pts. for the Broncos. Texans also waive Jacoby Jones, the leading kick returner in 2012. I wonder how the Texans’ special teams has done this year.

Go Ravens!

2. tisa says:

Overtime-Go Ravens! Anyone Tebowing?!

YES!!!! Elway’s a fool!!!

But I will be rooting against the Ravens next week because of what Ray Lewis did over a decade ago.

4. Ren says:

Suck on THAT, Elway & Fox!

It’s been 12 long weeks since I’ve had the satisfaction of watching the Broncos FAIL. But this is sweet.

Enjoy the off-season, Smelway. You’re closer now than you were? No you ain’t.

It’ll be even sweeter when Tebow hoists the Lombardi trophy and continues his mission.

6. David Fostor says:

Now we can enjoy the rest of the playoffs…I bet Tim will!

7. tisa says:

I am so happy! That was one of the better games I’ve watched all year.( I’ve been watching a lot of really bad football- mostly Jets!) Watching Kapernick (SP?) looking for all the world like Tebow on Fox.GBPT2!

Yes, tisa, think that this was worth all the you know what, just to see the end result of doing the unthinkable to TT and the team he brought all the way to the playoffs…SO HAPPY THAT ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE WILL GET TO KNOW THE DISAPPOINTMENT THAT WAS HANDED TO TEBOW AS THE WINNING PLAYOFF QB AND “HIS BRONCO TEAM” WHICH MOST CERTAINLY WAS UNDESERVED IMO!!!

NOW THIS IS JUSTICE OR AT LEAST PAYING IT FORWARD!!!! GLAD THE RAVENS WON AND AGREE WITH ALL ON THIS PAGE!!!:D
    CAN’T WAIT TO SEE TEBOW WINNING ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL BEFORE ELROT KNOWS WHAT HIT HIM!! ENJOY!!!
    GBPT2!!!

9. Ang says:

Wow! What comes around goes around, Elway! Loved watching that game. Nice INTs and fumble, Manning!

GBPT2!!

My husband and I were yelling and so excited when the Raven’s won. You are right what goes around comes around. Today I see all kinds of excuses why the Broncos lost, including the refs not making the right calls. If I remember in this game the Ravens kept getting hit with penalties that were bogus. If anyone was on the bad end of the refs play calls in my opinion it was the Ravens.

I am so glad that Elway and co are out of the playoffs!

I seen the 49er’s quarterback tear up Green bay not only by throwing but by running the ball, he reminded me of Tim last year. Yet Colin is glorified for what he did, and Tim is bashed. I pray that another team out there see’s that Tim can run the same offense even better and win games.

11. susie b says:

At the beginning of the NFL season, I’d hoped for 3 things – that Timmy take over as starter of the Jets by midseason, that RG3 show to all that he’s the real deal & maybe even get the Redskins to an 8-8 record, & that the Broncos NOT do better than last season.

Well, no need to relive the nightmare of Timmy & the Jets, but RG3 lived up to & even beyond my expectations (no, no, do NOT point out what happend in the Playoffs, got fingers in my ears, ‘lalalalalala’, I CAN’T HEAR you….).

Which brings us to the Broncos. Around Labor Day, all the NFL “experts” released their pre-season picks & almost ALL had the Broncos in the SUPER BOWL! So, I appealed to a higher power, I asked my, er, sometimes reliable “sporting gods” to do me a favor – I said – “don’t care how the Broncos play the regular season, they can even go undefeated, just do not, DO NOT let them win even one Play-off game, NOT ONE, got it?!”

After what happend with Timmy & (still trying to stifle the gasps & tears), RG3, I said to the SGs Friday night & all Saturday morning – “YOU OWE ME! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME! DON’T LET ME DOWN!”

You are all welcome. :)

Here on TebowZone you can watch many interesting sports matches. This week you can watch free Bayern München Real Madrid live stream as well as Barcelona Real Madrid live stream. We will also provide free streaming links for London 2012 live streaming and PSV Eindhoven AZ Alkmaar live stream. This streams are completely free so you can share them with your friends. Every week when Champions League is playing you can watch Champions League 2012 stream with our sponsored streaming.