Broncos Win. Everyone goes nuts. – Video

YouTube Preview Image

I’m posting this, so I can put it in the ‘Popular Posts’ box on the upper right side (as requested by commenter susie b).

1,569 views

8 Responses to “Broncos Win. Everyone goes nuts. – Video”

1. Brooke says:

Thank you, susie b, for suggesting this. I didn’t think Buzzy & I had the authority to update those ‘Popular Posts’, which were very old. But we do, so I did.

Blows my mind that the Broncos and many of their fans were ready to turn their back on Tebow just a few weeks later.

Would I want my son to marry Elway’s daughter? Heavens no.

3. susie b says:

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!

I just watched it again! That is one PERFECT video; the editors did a fantastic job! The tension builds & the music crescendos right as DT runs across the goal line.

I get teary-eyed every time.

If any Broncos fans are here – did any game THIS season make you feel even a TENTH of much joy & thrill as that?

• Brooke says:

Yes, it is perfectly done. And, no, thank YOU. As I said above, I assumed that all the parts of the site other than the day-to-day posts & comments were off-limits to Buzzy & I. It was your suggestion that prompted me to scout around & discover that there’s a lot more we have access to. I was glad to get rid of those 3-year old ‘Popular Posts’ links.

‘I get teary-eyed every time.’

Same here. I used to just get the goosebumps, now I get goosebumps & tears.

‘Man, I hate Rex & the Jets & the entire bloomin NFL even more. How can they not see they are sitting on a PHE-NOM-E-NON! They should all be arrested for misuse & abuse of an employee.’

Interesting you should mention that. I just read a blog post by SportsBabe Brandi today that dovetails right into that:

Hi Brooke. Okay, that’s twice. I’ve followed links to pieces written by “Brandi,” and they’re very cogent. But I can’t figure out who she or RBL Sports are. Not that it really matters, since the ideas are good.

Usually I don’t like to expose my ignorance this openly, but can you provide me with a clue? Thanks in advance, and thanks for the links.

• Brooke says:

I have no idea who Brandi is, Sage. I just discovered her on twitter, b/c she was regularly tweeting about Tim & NYJ & other Tebow fans were RTing her stuff regularly. Until recently, I thought Brandi was actually male. I now think she’s female, but must be a lot older than that pic on her twitter profile, given her knowledge of the NFL & her musical tastes. But she seems to frequently be on-target, so I now check-in to her site everyday to see what she has to say.

Ya, she’s mysterious. Probably not the young lady shown on Twitter. She draws from a pretty wide range of informational sources, which makes her interesting